ValueLabs Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

There were 4 round sof Interview including client interview.It took total 2 weeks from 1st round of interview till loffer was made. Interview process was quite simple and they are looking for people with good communication skill for BA role.

Interview Questions

• Expected Salary. Valuelabs pays very less salary than most of the companies   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR was not open for discussion. They were very rigid. All they were trying was how less they could offer you.

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

My interview process was completed within a week and the completion process completely depends on the company requirements. In-person is compulsory if you are in the same location. Skype interview is usually done if one is from another locations

Interview Questions

• What are the achievements during your career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Demand for your profile comes into play while negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Experienced scheduled interview is not organized. Was told to come for a scheduled F2F for 45 min and made to sit for 2 hours during my office hours. No proper communication or a formal approach from the recruiter. They talk as if you are one of their childhood friends or a cousin.