ValueLabs Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called me from linkedIn profile and there were 2 telephonic rounds , after that one face to face round then one skype call with client. Interview process was smooth and easy. In just a small preperation anyone can crack that.

Interview Questions

• About machine learning algorithms.
    Some R and Python programming.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Only Three Rounds
    1.Group Discussion
    2.Technical Level-1
    3.Technical Level-2
    Every round is an eliminating one. After GD, Everything depends on how you present & how much content you learnt on SQL.
    Major elimination is at GD itself. Later on, the percentage of elimination decreases.we participated in GD.5 out of 10 cleared the round.
    Next is Tech-Level-1. I went into the chamber.He started asking personal questions,my experience,my graduation,...(till sometime, the interview went as a HR Round-nearly for 5-10 minutes-only HR questions). After 10 minutes questions slowly turned into Technical-that is SQL. I answered whatever prepared, honestly. He liked me, being honest and moved me to next level even if i failed to answer a few.
    Next Level is Tech-Level-2:(Techno-Managerial Round):
    Technical Manager taken the round.but this is purely high level tech round. I failed to tackle this as i don't know much about SQL. i just prepared interview questions on SQL on the interview day itself.
    So, i lost..it

Interview Questions

• Tech Level-1:
      Only on Basic questions..about Joints, queries, Keys..and all... Easy to crack, if you have good command on SQL   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• About machine learning algorithms.
      Some R and Python programming.   Answer Question