ValueLabs HRBP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs HRBP Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First they conduct group discussion and then personal interview....overall it was a good process for an HR position so one should be very clear with his/her communication as well as interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

HRBP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs in November 2017.

Interview

Hai all, entering in to office I waited for my turn to come. firstly I gone for gd round. Topic was smart work vs hard work. I was gud at gd bt not selected. One person was cleared who has reference.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The recruiter first called me and took a brief introduction after which I was called to the office for the next steps. There was a GD - it went well and the topic was relatively easy. If the communication skills are good this can be cleared - content didn’t matter much. The next level was PI with one of their managers. This is comparatively little hard to crack - personality check, willingness to learn, adaptablity and basics of HR concepts were checked; along with our previous/current roles. I cleared that too. The last round was with one of their HR leaders - this started off with introduction and couple of people related questions were asked that are super easy to ans n nothing related to HR. After these 2 questions, the interviewer surprisingly started to ask riddles...n them not related the job profile till far off...riddles related to math etc. it seemed hilarious and mysterious as the HR final round didn’t have single HR question...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your role in previous company and what are the challenges you faced and how were they overcomed- L1 PI   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Had gone through a 4 round of interveiw.. where the first round was taken by the team mates to do a basic filter among the candidates.
    2nd round was kind of stress interview (They were asking same question 3to4 times saying that am not answering correctly... Later he answered the same what I said).
    3rd round : taken by another person with same questions which lasted around 5 mins
    4th round by the head of dept: given few cases to solve