ValueLabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I got a call from HR Dept and was asked whether I am interested to join or not when I said him that yes I am interested I was called for the interview next day.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was good company with quite easy interviewing process and hence every one can crack it and able to crack interviews mind if you have skills. Learn the basics of technical you can crack definitely.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Interview

Totally nice experience and had a positive response and good environment and friendly people and aptitude round is little tough. There less communciation gap. Till tough interview. The coding round is in java is till average.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs in August 2018.

Interview

Interactive, Good and focused on future abilities as well as potential of a candidate. Overall it was a good experience and their process was very good. Everything was made crystal clear in the company's presentation itself. As the name suggests VALUE actually seemed to be a foundation of their hiring process and finally it was a good experience to be a part of that process.

Interview Questions

• Some were based on software engineering, others based on projects as well as all the technologies known by you.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It consist of 3 rounds.
    1. Aptitude test which included sections like 20 quantitative, 18 logical,26 english,15 technical questions.
    Time given was 2 hours.
    2.Group Discussion
    2 min to prepare and then discussion for 10 minutes
    3.Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• What is virtual function?
      And other OOP stuff depending on your preferred language   1 Answer
    • Explain your project.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied through my college and we had two exams on the same day.The qualified people were called called for the tr and hr the next day.
    The consecutive day they've informed that it would start at 9:30 but it began around 11 and then they started calling one by one.They interviewed everybody once for the tr and then shortlisted people for hr.Other students when asked if they can leave they were asked to wait for reason except giving them false hope.They prolonged it to 3 o'clock and then were asked to leave.Not even all the people who were shortlisted didn't go to the hr round.
    Finally they chose only two people of all the 350+ people.If they wanted to choose only 2 people why do they have to give false hope to other students?

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Campus Recruitment

I had interviews after written test. Based on score in first round they divided students into two groups . Top 40 students were asked to attend tech-interview directly remaining students had a group discussion before technical interview .

First round: It was a written test and it had multiple sections like aptitude, English, programming and couple of programs as well. It was not too difficult.

Second round: Tech group discussion - students were asked to discuss a tech topic given to them. They look at your communications skills , body language and tech knowledge.

Third round: Technical interview - TR was totally based on resume. They asked questions everything I mentioned in my resume. I was asked to write a couple of programs in java and c(only if you mention java in your resume). If you know only one language like c you can expect questions to test your problem solving skills.(riddles, puzzles, etc.,)

Fourth round - HR - It was not too typical and interviewer was very friendly. He asked something related to my hobbies, co-curricular activities and self intro is mandatory.

It was totally a good experience. Interviewers are friendly and supporting. Make sure your resume is perfect and be confident with what all you mentioned in your resume.

ALL THE BEST

Interview Questions

• TR questions were on JAVA(oops) ,C ,projects and other tech skills in your resume

I was asked to explain polymorphism and few questions on inheritence .   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

we had an online test followed by two technical interview rounds. They asked a lot of questions on Java especially OOP's concepts. They also asked a few HR related questions in the first round. It was a tedious process but very engaging HR interviewers.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Visakhapatnam (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was an online test with quant reasoning verbal technical and coding question(1) as sections.
    there is sectional cutoff. top 10 were directly sent to interview and remaining have to go through group discussion.I was 8th so i had went through 2 tr and 1 hr round.

Interview Questions

• they test your knowledge and every point mentioned in resume.They mainly test logical and problem solving abilities by giving few coding questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

It was totally cool . They had 3 rounds
    Aptitude technical and HR. Aptitude is a bit difficult with coding challenges . In technical we were asked to write queries for many scenario