ValueLabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Madurai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were four rounds:
    1. Aptitude Round + Tech MCQ + Programming (2 qns)
    2. Tech HR
    3. Tech HR
    4. General HR (formal HR questions)

About Round 1:
    Round 1 was full of General Aptitude, C aptitude, Tech MCQ, reasoning, logical, verbal, reading comprehension and all general aptitude questions with two programming questions at the end.
    The Programming question was:
    There are N ships in a harbour with a particular ton of weight. Only when all the ships have equal amount of ton in them, the ship owners tend to move from the harbour. Calculate the min of moves in which the harbour manager can have equal tons of weight in each ship.
    A move is moving one ton from one ship to another. If having equal tons of weight in all ships is impossible, return -1.

Input:
    1 1 1 1 6

Output : 4

Input :
    2 3 4
    Output: 1

About Round 2 and Round 3:
    It was a technical HR. Started with self intro and basic questions about ourselves. Questions were from Java and DBMS. Also about the areas of interest and the projects we have done.

About Round 4:
    Again its about self intro and our projects. Some details about the areas of interest.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between final, finally and finalize?   2 Answers
    • What is the difference between truncate and delete in DBMS?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between Double and double in java?   Answer Question
    • Explain try, catch, finally in java   Answer Question
    • How many try blocks can be there in Java? what if there are multiple try blocks ?   Answer Question
    • How will you rate yourself in Java in 1-10 rating?   Answer Question
    • Explain Exception Handling in Java   Answer Question
    • List out the various sorting algorithms. Write the code for MergeSorting algorithm.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Online test : Duration 2.30 hrs containing 6 sections such as communication,aptitude,verbal,logical reasoning,technical,coding.
    Technical interview : About 30 min.
    HR interview : About 30 min.Project related questions.Introduce yourself .All HR related general questions

Interview Questions

• Difference between Thread and Process.
      Code for Reversing elements of array and sorting of an array elements.
      About project in detail
      OOP concepts like inheritance,polymorphism,abstraction,encapsulation
      Name the methods of "Object" class in Java.
      DBMS queries and normalization.   4 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Thanjavur (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

it has totally three round
    1 online round(aptitude& coding)
    2 technical GD
    3 Skype interview
    online rounds consists aptitude,English,logical ,programming mcq and 2 coding question
    then Technical is depend on the people strength and skype interview would be your technical interveiw

Interview Questions

• the question are the general programming concepts and algorithm and your academic project   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

The first round consisted of an online assessment which included Quants,Verbal and Coding sections.It was quite easy.
    The second round was a technical round where he questioned me about my core knowledge as well as basic C questions. I was quizzed upon a few puzzles as well.
    The third round was a HR round which was relatively easy.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an array and a linked list?   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore South (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Coimbatore South (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

First round was quantitative,verbal aptitude,programming.the questions were easy.I am from ECE domain.HR was bit curious why ECE students should apply for software job.it was one to one interview.i answered every question he asked.he asked only the basics of programming.at the end i was rejected.i don't know why he rejected me thats all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join valuejobs?   1 Answer
    • Why do you come to software engineer instead of going for electronics core companies?   Answer Question
    • What is linked list?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs in August 2018.

Interview

1st Online Test followed by GD and 2 rounds of technical interview. This was followed by a telephonic interview which was basically HR round. Interview was taken by higher official in company

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process is of 4 rounds
    1.online test(apti+logical+english+coding)
    2.Group Discussion.
    3.Techincal interview 1
    4.Technical interview 2
    Round1:
     Apti and logical was easy but you should be very fast to do that and english section is moderate and 2 coding questions (any language) even if you didnt get the code you might be selected .
    Round 2:
    Group discussion is bit different , it's techinical basic concepts of OOPs and Data structures is enough to clear this . Grab the chance 1st when you know the topic .
    Round 3:
    This is Skype interview and i was interviewed nearly 45mins.first 20 mins was like Hr ,he asked me about success,movies and after that technical questions on OOPs concepts and bit data structures and your resume.
    Round 4:
    He asked me to code for 2 questions and i did for one and another i got the logic but it takes time to code.i explained him perfectly.
    That's it i was selected.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs in April 2017.

Interview

12 rounds of interview completed for 2 different positions.
    As per HR,got positive review for both positions.
    Filled all documents,and approval is in progress since 2 months
    Then I need to get an offer!right.
    Yes,but if it is an software company I would have got.
    I term valuelabs as Valueless labs with no professional ethics.
    HR are specialized in wasting time of job seekers. With drama of open position which will never fill.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Lots of rounds for minimal salaries not so good colleagues and worst management
    Cheap quality food
    Driver behaves like Ceo
    No onsites
    Long working hours
    1 resource does work equal to 10
    Entire family of ceo are managers with no technical knowledge
    Old fashioned
    HR does what manager asks them to
    They do not relieve you even after notice period

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process Included two Technical Rounds, Manager Round and HR discussion. The questions were pretty easy to clear, only questions related to technical stuff were asked. Anyone with some decent technical stuff can crack it.