ValueLabs Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

2.0

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Technical Interview and Hr Interview was conducted as part of the interview process. This was conducted at scheduled time. They were quick to respond back with the results of the first round and subsequently scheduled the next rounds. Salary negotiations were fruitful. The personnel who took the interview was well versed in terms of subject knowledge and asked question pertaining to practical aspects.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process is Okay, if they have immediate requirement they will follow-up with you multiple times and they will inquire and request you to join immediately, they will bluff with you like there is urgent onsite visit scheduled for you that is the reason we are following-up with you etc...

Interview Questions

• Basic knowledge of different SDLC models followed by you. I think she doesn't know much about project management or moved recently to Quality team   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR will negotiate like if they are bargain in market to purchase vegetables. Worst pay master, most of the senior people are born and bought up in same organization. So obviously they are having less salary compared to same roles in other organization. If anyone demands high salary (even as per market this is reasonable salary for offering role) they hire you but once project completes or if they didn’t get expected project immediately they will fire you.