ValueLabs QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

2.3

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The Interview went on good, as mentioned below,
Got shortlisted from naukri profile,

1) Telephonic round was the first round (Got shortlisted).

2) F2F with managers at office (Got shortlisted)(About myself and work exp and questions on frameworks and Core java).

3) Client round 1st level: About my self and my challenges.... (more of soft skills and attitude).

4) Client round 2nd and final level: About my technical background and my Experiences from my college days until now.. Was very good.

I am waiting for the feedback as it happened 3 days back.

Interview Questions

• Selenium Automation frameworks.
    Java strings and arrays.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

1st round was taken by a manager from overseas, it happened after lot of reschedules, for a week it was rescheduled daily, when this was done for another week client round was rescheduled, and no formal communication was provided by HR, it was only 15 minutes before the interview I used to receive the mail that it has been rescheduled. After client round was done, the result was postponed for 2 weeks, I was on my final days of the notice period which I made them aware of, due to regular rescheduling of the interview and delay in result, I even lost another opportunity that I cracked earlier, and finally received a regret mail from HR. The worst part is in case of reschedule also no proper communication was ever provided by HR, I personally have to chase with HR daily to know the status on what is happening, I know for client they can't force them but regular update and communication is something they can do.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

I attended interview HRs and the way their managament for interviews is really good but interviewers are too wrost they are in a perception what ever they know is right they dont have patience at all if a candidate say 20 Answers correctly and still candidate is saying they dont have patience at all they said go and wait outside.Patience less employees.