ValueLabs RF Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs RF Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

3.5

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

4 Rounds including one client round. This took around 2 months and of course they cannot afford costly resources but hold your ground and never sign a bond with them as that is there way giving less hike but you are still forced to stay.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were many rounds.Like first round was written test then there was technical interview,then there was managerial round,hr round and onsite client round.They will provide you free food coupons also.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There were many rounds.It took 2 days.The rounds were Written test,technical interview,managerial interview.They usually reject girls for this post.It might not be true.But in most of the cases this happens.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The Interview is stringent. As ValueLabs gives preference to the clients, like most of the interviews here, I have gone through a client interview as well and it was good experience