ValueLabs Senior QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Senior QA Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

2.3

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Mostly One on One interviews if the requirement is there you have good chances, be prepared on domain specific questions, rely content on internet it would be really helpful because most of the questions are asked from directly from internet

Interview Questions

• Experiance on specific domain   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process -
    1. Internal Manager - F2F or skype(depending upon location)
    2. Business Unit Head - Usually F2F
    2. Client Manager - Usually Telephonic only
    3, HR Round - F2F or skype (depending upon location)

Interview Questions

• Very easy interview questions, asking about different methodologies and definitions of testing.   Answer Question

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got reffered by internal employee of value labs, got shortlisted for the ETL Testing interview (5-7 years experience) .After clearing a lengthy 2 hours of technical and project Manger rounds, they asked me to fill details for HR details expecting an offer, after 3 days they asked me to attend another client interview, hoping attended it.To my surprise they asked me to attend manual testing role where I have no clue, but cleared that round too.After all waiting for week long got call regarding notice period, this question was asked nearly 10 times throughout the process, I was sticking to my notice period.
    Guys to be honest this is the company where they will hire you for one role and finally you end up your career in a wrong path and I noticed it has worst process, everything is manual.

Interview Questions

• Notice Period negotiable, asked nearly 10 times   1 Answer