ValueLabs Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There will be 2 or 3 technical rounds and the managerial discussion. After manager will approved then there will be final discussion with HR which is just formalities and Salary discussion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of Interviews one with the Manger and the other with the HR complete discussion was on my experience and testing kinds and types, majorly concentrated on how comfortable I am with Testing and communication and also how feasible I am with Work hours

Interview Questions

• Asked all the testing types, and given a scenario of Pay slip and asked to write test cases, Database questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very basic questions around the technology stack, 22 telephonic rounds, one from VL person and other from client, centered around the work experience, more of HR questions. The technical questions asked were easy, as there are very few knowledge able senior folk in the company to be able to conduct the interview well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

you can negotiate if yo do well in the client round

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process is worst than anything. First weekend they they conducted exam, and they waited us 4 hrs and informed you cleared the exam and asked us to attend for the next technical round next week due to lack of panels, and next week we went and cleared the first technical round and again they asked us to come by next week for another round .. such a bad experience it was.. who will conduct interview 3 weeks. I simply not attended for the next round. That's it.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Walkin conducted in Feb 2016 and there is huge competition.Done with two rounds of interview and waited for 3rd round almost for two months. Finally HR discussion was done and I have joined in short notice.

Interview Questions

• All they covered about realtime scenarios and generally looked for flexibility in timings( willing to stretch or not ).   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

3 rounds
    1. technical - Purely about your domain and will tell you write code if required
    2. Project manager - technical but project and role based
    3. HR - salary discussion

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Process went super fast , I was called for the lead round and that went well in 20 mins and was asked to wait for manager round the same day. Manager was supa cool and finished interview in 30 mins. and was scheduled for client round the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process took 1 week for me for Manual testing position. Hr doesn't update the status soon,
    Applied for Manual Testing CTC there was no Hike in the CTC as I want to reallocate.

Interview Questions

• 1. Mainly they will look for confidence in you.
      2. About Agile and Scrum
      3, Are in involved in any meetings
      4. FE Estimations on Stories with some examples like login page
      5. Manual testing concepts like Bug Life cycle, STLC, Types of testing-Smoke, Sanity, regression..etc
      6. SQL simple queries on Joins and select Top emp etc..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

It took around 15 days, one technical F2F, and another F2F HR . they told it is an immediate urgent requirement but, they released the offer almost after 30 days, that too after calling for several times. they negotiate a lot in salary hike

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First level of interview is more on basic and second level is on real time scenarios and difficulties you had faced while doing automation.
    Its hire and fire policy company.