ValueLabs Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Developer

ValueLabs Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

There are 4 rounds in the whole interview process. And every round was an elimination round.
First one was Aptitude - quants, verbal, logical, programming quant, and some small code questions for 30 minutes total Aptitude round was for 2:30 hours.
Second Round was Group Discussion.
The third round was Technical and the fourth one was HR.
The interview panel was nice. They made us feel comfortable before starting the interview process. The TR and HR are like interaction more on your CV.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Java, Operating Systems and what is DOM kind of questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

it was a very interesting aptitude test with quite a lot of time given to solve. The GD was fairly easy for me to crack. Technical and HR round was very interesting with a lot of detailed question and answer session.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

It was a campus drive. There were 3 rounds. First one was written online test consist of aptitude, reasoning, technical questions and coding question.It is of average level .
    Then there was technical interview which is not tough they asked basics from your resume.
    Then there was managerial round in which I got rejected . In this round I'm still confused because they asked some technical questions again.