ValueLabs Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs in January 2010.

Interview

Face to face interview for two rounds and one hr round everything went good and interviewer is very nice and had a wonderful experience. We had technical discussion around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got the call letter from the Hr.There we have 4 rounds.At First,we have written test, followed by 2 technical rounds and HR.

Written test consist of aptitude and verbal.
    In Technical discussion we have questions on basic c programs,Data structures.etc..

Interview Questions

• asked about the various concepts like c,ds,algorithms.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fresher salary

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Guntur (India)).

Interview

The process took one day. Initially, they conducted written test contains Data Interpretation which is very tough then followed by GD and another Written Test. Finally they conducted Technical interview shortlisted candidates have another round in company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what is stack, queue and its real time examples   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Two levels of telephonic interviews as I was in Bangalore. First one was a technical and second one was with HR. Interview process was smooth and easy. No complicated procedures followed and no surprises :)

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

First round - written follwed by GD then follwed by 2 technical rounds then final Hr rounds.. It went cool. It took 3 months to finish the process. It is average tough.they will check fr basic understanding much.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Below is the detailed process, based on the skills and open positions.

Firstly we need to apply online, selected candidates are sent out invitation mail, on the venue, interview details, reporting time and point of contact.

1)HR formal discussion
    2)Resume review.
    3)Technical discussion(Team lead),
    4)Technical discussion(Module/project lead),
    5)Technical discussion(project/ project manager )
    6) HR discussion.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Completed telephonic went cool and F2F interview next day,very much frustrated of the questions being asked,
    Just because given an oppurtunity to take interview we can any nonsense question.no clarity in questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

They called us for a recruitment process for 1 day at heritage institute of technology kolkata, it was such an unorganised way they were recruiting.they called us around 9am and they started with the 1st round of the interview 3pm.
    All the students were fedup with the process we were not allowed to go any where not even wash rooms after the test also.after 2hrs i.e. 5pm they came up with the answers and just selected few students randomly

Interview Questions

• question level was very easy english section and aptitude section was quite easy the technical part was also easy..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

If they have huge requirement simple interview simple question if not it's tough.
    They think about their profits they will not care about employee carrier, I won't refer for this company to any one in future.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very simple...basics of java they will ask. They will conduct 2 technical rounds and hr. Easy to crack the interview. Please be confident while answering the questions and honest. It has taken around 1 month for me to get the offer. I can suggest one thing prepare strong on oops, strings, collections, servlets and jsp.