ValueLabs Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Shortlisting based on the marks in qualifying degree,then called for a written test.
Getting shortlisted in written then proceed for Group Discussion on the same day.
The next two rounds of technical-cum HR interview round.Then after clearing all you will get the offer letter.

Negotiation

Fresher, so no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

A written test fallowed by group disscussion were takes place on the same day and i had cleared both and i have been waited for next process for a while and the phone came to me regarding my next phase and i had attended it on the next day as per the negotiation that i had on the phone ...that was a technical interview which has a test on sample programming and some logical questions fallowed by questioning on how i had answered and a little more technical and at the same personal....next i was told that They will get back to me with the result and i was told nothing on the day regarding the interview...and a day that has come which ends my waiting status....then similarly i had attended an interview which is a bit more technical and the last of the recruitement process and hopefully i made it with ease ....

Interview Questions

• What is your stand on telangana?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Its according to industry standards.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for freshers.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Written process
    Technical round
    Management round

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to oops and software engineer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Dirst round was online test for one hour where you have 5 modules which test your accuracy and memory power. I guess time management is important in this round and be very quick.

Interview Questions

• 2 13 18 so in this you have to select the highest and lowest and check which is farer to the other number?   1 Answer

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Indore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First test was Written which was easy...........Second one was GD which was a bit tough...third one was Technical That was really a HARD PUNCH..............fourth one is HR which was pleasing

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There is 5 rounds in the selection process:-
    1)Aptitude test(Easy)
    2)GD(moderate,Topic is selected by the candidates,5or 6 selected out of 10)
    3)Technical interview(Easy,Questions on java and basic chemistry as they want students for medical projects)
    4)Technical Interview-2(Hard,Questions on java,c,database,software engineering,biology,chemistry,physics and they had also informed me to ask questions from math and statistics also)
    5)HR round

Interview Questions

• At first they will ask easy questions from java,c etc. like write a program of lcm in java,method overloadding and overridding etc. but it will be difficult more and more...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

There is 5 rounds in the selection process:-
    1)Aptitude test(Easy)
    2)GD(moderate,Topic is selected by the candidates,5or 6 selected out of 10)
    5)HR round

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

simple . written test and technical tests are bit difficult . But later all are easy ones and no need to worry about preparations. be cool n confident.

superb experience for freshers . freshers can easily crack it without worrying a lot

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was an average interview. There are one aptitude round,1 GD,2 Technical rounds and the final HR round. In Technical round questions asked from C,JAVA,DBMS.First day was for the aptitude and GD round. It was a call from my college.

Interview Questions

• In the first tech round,questions asked from mostly in C and some logical questions are there. In C,fibonacci series,binary to decimal conversion and vice versa.   Answer Question