ValueLabs Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

3.2

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was held on jan 24th,25th 2016. It was an employee referral drive but around 10k candidates attended the drive.
Totally it had 5 rounds,
1- personality assesment online test.
2- written test(apptitude, logical&reasoning, verbal).
3- group discussion.
4- technical round-1 (basic programs, the concepts of various programming languages)
5- technical round-2 and HR.

the process took around 1 month, I cleared upto tech round-1 and now waiting for the 5 round.
be confident, you can easily crack the interview. ALL THE BEST !!

Interview Questions

• In Technocal round -1 i was asked to write 8 programs,
    fibnocci series, prime number, example of inheritance, method overloading, overriding, string reverse, algorithm and last on DBMS normal forms.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of five rounds : Written test, Group Discussion, Technical round 1,
    Technical round 2 and then followed by HR round. The initial written test tests our logical thinking and also asks for output results on some of the programs, GD tests our communication skills, Technical 1 tests on high-level like introduction, patience and also little bit technically. Technical 2 is the core part where our logical and problem solving skills are tested in depth. My Technical 2 lasted for around 3 hours.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

First there will an online test, after which qualified students will proceeded on to technical round 1 and then there will be technical round 2. Both in technical round one and round two, there will be a lot technical questions and your personality tests.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to calculate number of wednesday's in mentioned year.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The Recruitment process includes an Aptitude test, GD, 2 Technical rounds and finally HR round. Aptitude test was the moderate one. in GD the topic was based on the current events, few GD groups also got topics on Corporate world. in Technical Round they asked questions based on the subject of interest and asked to write two programs.

Interview Questions

• Question based on sorting and printing fibonacci series   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

it was just a one on one interview. first round was aptitude with personal quiz. After this round the further proceedings for technical rounds. Some of my batch mates had two technical rounds, but I had only one technical round. It was pretty easy, and the next round was HR. Same old questions :P

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

writtena and GD
    1st Technical
    2nd Technical
    HR
    The Interview was good but face difficulty in technical round 2 mostly data structure concepts
    The HR round was simple as geneal questions.
    All the rounds are elimination rounds

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

It was a very long process.

They didn't care about the background or skill set.

The interviewers look for logical thinking and rational answers rather than mugged up answers from the books.

If you are straight enough then the chances of getting picked up is quite high.

They asked me to write a program to sort an array and I told that I've no idea of programming then the interviewer asked to write an algorithm for the same.

The only barrier is that you have a very tough competition.