ValueLabs Software QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Software QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

3.4

Software Engineer - QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through job portal. Got call after 1 Month. Two times interview got reschedule because interview panel was busy with production issues(conveyed by HR). Worst Interview panel.
1st Round : Telephonic
Two persons who are not really know what they are asking. They are asking only what they know. Completely dissatisfied with there behaviour on call.
Got Selected in First round.

2nd Round: Telephonic
Interview got rescheduled for the same reason again.
Two people panel: one was with high attitude of "I know everything". They didn't listen what i'm saying just they are expecting what they know. All he want is "yes" or "No". Better he opt multiple choice online exam for interview rather than Telephonic.

Interview Questions

• Dynamic Xpath, Inheritance, Versions of Automation Tools and Browsers.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

4 rounds of interview.
    1 st round,2nd Round - Technical questions
    3rd round - VP round
    4th Round - client Round
    5th round - HR
    After that to release the offer lots of Bargaining happened. Literally HR's will bargain with you like in a fish Market, but mind before you accept offer that if you cleared the client round they will give you upto ur Expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very good - apt and satisfying. Questions which were asked during the process were very much technology specific which made the interview process a plesant experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle alerts using selenium?   1 Answer

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process is very slow,even you don't get the feedback from HR.You have to follow the HR to know the status.Valuelabs HR's always think like bosses,they are not employee supportive.Interview is so easy compared to HR process.Everything is controlled by some coterie,don't know the management stand on its coterie and it's activities.

Software Engineer QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Written exam which includes programming, database concepts and basic queries, writing test cases and definitions related to testing (sanity, smoke, regression, etc) followed by technical round followed by managerial round followed by HR round
    After appointment, Client round was scheduled in order to work for that project if shortlisted

Interview Questions

• Written round consists of all the basic part of testing related area
      C and Java logic based programs to e solved
      Basic level Database queries
      Real time scenario questions and you have to provide solutions on how you will solve them and take precaution steps to avoid from reoccuring in the future   Answer Question