ValueLabs Systems Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Systems Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

Systems Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

The Interview was divided into three rounds. The first round was an aptitude and coding round where questions on mathematical reasoning and English comprehension were asked. The coding round consisted of one question and the allowed languages were Java, Python. The second round was a technical cum HR round where simple puzzle questions were asked and an elaboration of your resume was asked. Followed by some behavioral questions. The third round was a pure technical round with higher officials of the company. They went in-depth regarding projects and internships you had done in your resume. Asked technical questions on the tools and applications used. Followed by some out of the box puzzle questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had two ropes of different lengths and thickness, assume that both ropes take 30 min to burn completely. How would you measure 45 min? (You have no ruler/scale to measure the ropes)   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Chennai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Online Test followed by interview maybe three or four rounds of interview depending on your ability and skill. In my case they were expecting for me to knowledge Machine Learning and AI based concepts known to me.

Interview Questions

• ABout my projects, My favourite projects   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Chennai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was not at all properly managed and I had to wait for 9 hours to take my first interview round and then they started throwing out candidates for no reason as the positions were already filled. Basically, those who had interviews later than others were not even given a chance to perform.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the internship and a little bit on my certifications.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Round 1: online test consisting of general aptitude( quants, verbal, logical reasoning) and 2 coding questions.
    around 50 candidates were shortlisted and sent to round 2 which was a technical interview. The interview was conducted as a video call. Selected candidates were sent for further interviews.