ValueLabs Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Technical Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

1. Got a mail from HR to attend a walk-in on saturday as they found my resume from one of the job portal and found it suitable for their requirements.

2. Not much waiting, had a technical interview. Questions were mostly on the skills which we mentioned in the resume and some in depth questions in core java.

3. After an hour of waiting Manager round is conducted, nothing technical in it. Its more about daily work activities how you fit in a role etc etc..

4. After another 2 hours of waiting HR round is done, he explained the job position and its responsibilities and the package discussion. HR said that they will be informing me the result by next week.

5. I received a call from HR after 2 weeks and informed that my resume is short listed and will have another round of telephonic interview. Got a call from one of the sr manager on the same day and had a discussion for a half an hour regarding previous job role and how I fit into current job etc..

6. Offer released on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Core java, spring related, multi threading concepts, sql queries.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Could not negotiate very well.. However got a good package compared to previous.

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview took a whole of 28 days to complete all rounds, one telephonic, one skype round and HR round taken more than 20 days which is very irritating. However accepted the offer as I didnt have any other offer that time.

1)few test management questions
    2) project management
    3) various metrics preparation
    4) client management
    5)Account mining
    6) Core banking interview questions based on Vision plus and Flexcube

Interview Questions

• project life cycle,risk mitigation etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview process. 1. Technical interview about projects and other 2.Project Manager about the project execution and other related topics and 3.HR round. Good receiving by HR team for this interview. It was nice time to chat with them.

Interview Questions

• 1.Project specific questions
      2.Development platforms
      3.Project impletions methodologies   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

I received call from HR regarding interview. One round happened with telephonic and it goes fine. They called me second round but nobody know about my interview scheduled waited for almost 20 min. After that i called to concern person and had an interview. Interview is very bakwaas. They dont have the basic knowledge of Microsoft technology. They have Very poor communication skill. They dont know how to ask question also. They always reading questions from laptop. Finally they told me they will come back. I dont know why they waste others time?

Interview Questions

• What is SQL index. why index? How stored the index? index???   1 Answer