ValueLabs Trainee Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Trainee Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

3.2

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was mentioned as three rounds in email, but it turned out to be 7 rounds in total.
1. Pen-paper test (MCQs in aptitude, logical reasoning, questions in C, C++, java)
2. Online test (Coding and english with all the above areas)
3. Group Discussion
4. Technical Round - 1 (Basics of known programming language )
5. Technical Round-2 ( focused more on DataStructures and algorithms, efficiency in writing code on a logic given)
6. Managerial Round
7. HR Round

Interview Questions

• Why didnt you focus your energies on mastering Data Structures?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Thanjavur (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was really excited because i got my offer at 2:05 am!
     Round 1 : 2 1/2 hours Online test with 5 sections,Moderate Difficulty.
                               (Quants, Verbal, Logical,Technical Aptitude(OS, SE, DBMS, DS),
                                Coding (printing Pattern )with section wise 30 min limit.
    Round 2: GD was kind of open interview. We were asked to discus about OOPS concepts,
                              Real time example s and about Projects. Confidence is the main key to clear this
                               round.
    Round 3: Technical Interview (Skype) 4/5 difficulty.
    Round 4: Technical Interview (Skype) 3/5.
    Round 5: HR and offer letter. It was Easy.

Interview Questions

• Tech Interview 1: OOPS concepts
                                              JAVA
                                              SQL Queries on real time examples.
      Interview 2: JAVA
                                             Projects.
      Discussion on Latest Technologies (Cloud)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was good and 1st round was jam.
    2nd was face to face interview.
    3rd was manger round .Completely focused on final year project as I am a fresher.And checked basic coding languages.And and our confidence.

Interview Questions

• Completely focused on my final year project as I am a fresher   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Aptitude, group discussions about technical topic, hr round,(about 20 minutes) and technical interview (just basics). First round seemed to be above average difficulty level. Gd selection was not very selective.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs in August 2018.

Interview

The first round was an Online examination testing quant, verbal and technical.
    Then, GD with topics like Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning.
    The third round was a Technical Round.
    The last round was HR through Skype.

Interview Questions

• TR. The questions were Tell me about yourself, Explain your projects, and other things mentioned in the resume. Having a good knowledge of JAVA helps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The Drive was Conducted on 23rd January 2016.
    Whole interview process took a day. I received the offer letter on the same day at 8:30 pm . I joined the company on 1st February 2016 as a Trainee Software Engineer. Thanks a ton to the HR who referred me . I got in touch with him on LinkedIn. I sent him a random invitation accompanied with a message to refer me. The HR did the same promptly.

1st ROUND -Online Written Test round comprising psychometric test with simple aptitude questions . This was an elimination round where around 700-800 guys took the test in the morning batch (9-11 am) and a mere 20-30 guys could clear the test. Cut-off was Extremely high. The best part of this round was psychometric test. We were told about this elimination when an HR Came to make the announcement.

2nd ROUND- Written round on paper comprising 10 questions each from C language & Passage Reading respectively,

3rd ROUND- Group Discussion

4th ROUND - 1st Technical comprised questions based on the tech skills mentioned in the resume , asked to write a program on Fibbonaci series and swapping of two numbers.

5th ROUND- 2nd Technical Comprised questions from Projects mentioned in the resume and other questions like multi threading and exception handling. Was asked to write a program to determine the position of characters and length of characters present in word TELEPHONE. The interviewer seemed to be a very high position guy.

6th ROUND- At last, HR Round, where I was told about my salary.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I attended an off campus drive
    1. In written there were 2 rounds aptitude and coding
    Even if your code is not executed you may get through this round if logic is good enough
    2. There will be 2 technical rounds
    In both your c and java skills are checked
    3. You may or may not have a hr round.

Interview Questions

• 1.Logical questions were asked.   2 Answers

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

i went through referal drive about 500 people attended this drive firstly they conducted a written test which consists of 25 questions few are aptitude and few are logical and c programming questions there may be sets

Interview Questions

• they asked mostly on time and seating arrangement questions coming to programming they gave a code and asked to point out the output for the following c codes but they are some what tricky questions how ever if ur be perfect in the loops and operator precedence rules u get it ,   1 Answer
    • time work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

one written test with airthmatic and english and reasoning,2 technichal rounds which will conduct on your technical skills, Project done in acadamic and your IQ,one group dicussion,one hr round
    Overall tough to clear and good to get experiencd . should be good in airthmatic , technically strong in programming and database concepts and logical thinking and good communication required as well.

Interview Questions

• written--english+airthmatic+reasoning   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Basically this process if only for one project.
    I'm given 6 multiple choice and 2 programes all of C language.
    Those who have answered all 6 correct are called for interview.

I have been called for interview.
    In the interview again whatever the questions given are being asked to explain how did you get this.
    And then later had asked me to write one logic.

Interview Questions

• find second maximum number in the array using single for loop?   Answer Question