ValueLabs Trainee Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Trainee Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

3.2

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The Recruitment process includes an Aptitude test, GD, 2 Technical rounds and finally HR round. Aptitude test was the moderate one. in GD the topic was based on the current events, few GD groups also got topics on Corporate world. in Technical Round they asked questions based on the subject of interest and asked to write two programs.

Interview Questions

• Question based on sorting and printing fibonacci series   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

it was just a one on one interview. first round was aptitude with personal quiz. After this round the further proceedings for technical rounds. Some of my batch mates had two technical rounds, but I had only one technical round. It was pretty easy, and the next round was HR. Same old questions :P

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of five rounds : Written test, Group Discussion, Technical round 1,
    Technical round 2 and then followed by HR round. The initial written test tests our logical thinking and also asks for output results on some of the programs, GD tests our communication skills, Technical 1 tests on high-level like introduction, patience and also little bit technically. Technical 2 is the core part where our logical and problem solving skills are tested in depth. My Technical 2 lasted for around 3 hours.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

It was a very long process.

They didn't care about the background or skill set.

The interviewers look for logical thinking and rational answers rather than mugged up answers from the books.

If you are straight enough then the chances of getting picked up is quite high.

They asked me to write a program to sort an array and I told that I've no idea of programming then the interviewer asked to write an algorithm for the same.

The only barrier is that you have a very tough competition.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

writtena and GD
    1st Technical
    2nd Technical
    HR
    The Interview was good but face difficulty in technical round 2 mostly data structure concepts
    The HR round was simple as geneal questions.
    All the rounds are elimination rounds

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was mentioned as three rounds in email, but it turned out to be 7 rounds in total.
    1. Pen-paper test (MCQs in aptitude, logical reasoning, questions in C, C++, java)
    2. Online test (Coding and english with all the above areas)
    3. Group Discussion
    4. Technical Round - 1 (Basics of known programming language )
    5. Technical Round-2 ( focused more on DataStructures and algorithms, efficiency in writing code on a logic given)
    6. Managerial Round
    7. HR Round

Interview Questions

• Why didnt you focus your energies on mastering Data Structures?   1 Answer

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

First there will an online test, after which qualified students will proceeded on to technical round 1 and then there will be technical round 2. Both in technical round one and round two, there will be a lot technical questions and your personality tests.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to calculate number of wednesday's in mentioned year.   Answer Question