Valvoline Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Valvoline Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Valvoline

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Easy process, Phonecall, then interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Valvoline

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Valvoline (Baltimore, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

1st and 2nd interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

rough they will low ball you, know what you what when going in to it and stick to it just dont be unreasonable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Valvoline (Annapolis, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview went well with both the Manager and Regional Manager. Regional Manger dropped the ball, claimed he was too busy to make a hiring decision. Position is still open or at least it is still listed. If they didn't intend on filling the position, it shouldn't have been posted. If I wasn't right for the position at least have the honesty to say so. Not sure what really happened.

Interview Questions

• Every question was well planned/scripted.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Valvoline in September 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews always printed with exact same questions. First will be a phone interview, then if your answers were satisfactory an in person interview will be scheduled. After the in person you do your drug test and they will give you a 4 hour orientation in Clarksville for this Franchise.

Interview Questions

• When have you dealt with a stressful situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valvoline (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

3 Area managers talk to you about general policy and places where improvements could be made at your location. The area managers play stupid pranks on the applicant in a lot of interviews. One guy i know had the room temp turned up to 90 and then the area managers left to "do something" for 10 minutes. Another guy had the lights turned out on him and everyone left. And still another guy was asked what the square footage of his location was then berated for not knowing the answer to the question. If you are in the interview you already know all of the answers to their questions and the people that are interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• Analyze this profit and loss worksheet and tell me about the store's strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valvoline (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone call, then meet the assistant manager for the second interview. Then the area manager called for last interview. Then you will get another call few days later for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Three words for your characters   1 Answer