Valvoline Valvoline Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Valvoline Valvoline Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Valvoline

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valvoline (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the corporate trainer followed by a face to face interview with the same corporate trainer and a market manager. The interview was very informal (though business casual is advised) and I got a very realistic overview of the position I was applying for. I received a call with a job offer about 5 days after that interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Valvoline

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valvoline (Torrance, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied onlive via Snagajob. Took 4 months to be called in looking at an outdated resume.

Overall the manger was awesome and the questions were really basic. Anyone with employment history can easily answer them.

I did so well I got the manager to ask the district manager to bypass the second interview. Just have the mentality of a team player.

Interview Questions

• What 3 words would your previous enployer use to describe you?   1 Answer
    • If an employee that is supposed to take over your shift called out last minute what would you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

He listed the various amounts of wages to be made in future. Starting is $9.50 but within 3 months I can be looking at $11.00 with the classes the company provides.

Anonymous Employee in Hesperia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valvoline (Hesperia, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call later that day from someone and had an interview with a territory manager the next day. The interview was great and the day after the interview, I had a job offer. I was scheduled to go to initiation and I was ready to start ASAP but found out I had to call the manager of the shop I was to work at and found out I would not start until the end of the week. (Initiation was on a Monday).

I went in, was told uniforms would be ordered, I never received them. Didn't even get loaners. I had to gunk up my own clothes. I was basically the outcast from the beginning. The one manager I talked to on the phone interview was awesome. The manager that took over was not nice at all. I was hired as a Customer Service Advisor but was thrown in to training as a technician first. The manager was abrupt, barely took time to train me and each week I was there, my hours got reduced until I was only working 9 hours a week. That's B.S. I quit because there was a death in my family and I had to move, boy, I didn't even get the honor of meeting with the manager to pick up my final, measly check. I had to meet with one of the many assistant managers to. Oh, and that is another thing. Headquarters had sent my check to the location I worked at and it was there for a full week and I was not told. I had to contact HQ to find out it was there. Nice, huh?