Valvoline Valvoline Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 120 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Valvoline

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valvoline (Saint Louis, MO) in Jun 2015

Interview

I had a phone interview with the corporate trainer followed by a face to face interview with the same corporate trainer and a market manager. The interview was very informal (though business casual is advised) and I got a very realistic overview of the position I was applying for. I received a call with a job offer about 5 days after that interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any visible tattoos?
    Answer Question
  • What three words would your friends use to describe you?
  • Do you have any issues with working in extreme heat or cold?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valvoline (Torrance, CA) in Jan 2015

Interview

Applied onlive via Snagajob. Took 4 months to be called in looking at an outdated resume. Overall the manger was awesome and the questions were really basic. Anyone with employment history can easily answer them. I did so well I got the manager to ask the district manager to bypass the second interview. Just have the mentality of a team player.

Interview Questions
  • What 3 words would your previous enployer use to describe you?
  • If an employee that is supposed to take over your shift called out last minute what would you do?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hesperia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valvoline (Hesperia, CA) in Jun 2014

Interview

Applied online, got a call later that day from someone and had an interview with a territory manager the next day. The interview was great and the day after the interview, I had a job offer. I was scheduled to go to initiation and I was ready to start ASAP but found out I had to call the manager of the shop I was to work at and found out I would not start until the end of the week. (Initiation was on a Monday). I went in, was told uniforms would be ordered, I never received them. Didn't even get loaners. I had to gunk up my own clothes. I was basically the outcast from the beginning. The one manager I talked to on the phone interview was awesome. The manager that took over was not nice at all. I was hired as a Customer Service Advisor but was thrown in to training as a technician first. The manager was abrupt, barely took time to train me and each week I was there, my hours got reduced until I was only working 9 hours a week. That's B.S. I quit because there was a death in my family and I had to move, boy, I didn't even get the honor of meeting with the manager to pick up my final, measly check. I had to meet with one of the many assistant managers to. Oh, and that is another thing. Headquarters had sent my check to the location I worked at and it was there for a full week and I was not told. I had to contact HQ to find out it was there. Nice, huh?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed