Vancouver Island Health Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vancouver Island Health Authority Interview Questions

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vancouver Island Health Authority

CHW Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vancouver Island Health Authority.

Interview

It was fast and was hired that day but did not work till a week later. It also takes a very long waiting period almost a month before I seen someone.

IMIT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vancouver Island Health Authority.

Interview

Online system called VIHire pre-screens resume and covering letter. If you pass prescreen then a formal interview is scheduled. Formal interview consists of a written test. Questions are scored in points. If question is 10 points, 10 answers are required. If test results are acceptable a meeting with a team of technical managers and Subject matter experts is scheduled.

Interview Questions

• What skill are you bringing forward to separates you from the rest of the applicants?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vancouver Island Health Authority (Victoria, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I was initially sent an e-mail with an attached questionnaire, and a request for some further paperwork. Upon completion of the questionnaire, I was asked to complete some testing - just basic Microsoft Office testing with the HR department. An interview was scheduled. I interviewed with two people, both with the department as opposed to HR. I wasn't kept waiting too long. There was a series of questions, all pre-written, and I was given a copy of the questions to review as they got everything together, looked over my papers, etc. All of my answers were written down. It was friendly, and pretty straight forward. I was given the opportunity at the end to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation dealing with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question

Rainbow Cleaners Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vancouver Island Health Authority (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

I filled out an application,
    Then I took my application to the office specified in the application.
    They went through the applicant's each individually.
    They called me back to do my interview,
    Where I proceeded to answer there questions.
    They asked me about six questions.
    They were basic interview questions.
    Besides that I feel that working at Seven Oaks Tertiary Care Facility helped prepare me for the possibility of working at future jobs.
    I enjoyed working together with the other people there.

Interview Questions

• How are you with following directions?   1 Answer
    • Do you work with others well?   1 Answer
    • Would you be on time?   1 Answer
    • Would I be willing to work overtime?   1 Answer
    • How would you present yourself for work?   1 Answer

Project Manager, IMIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vancouver Island Health Authority (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was simple and streamlined. Internal interviews are essentially formalities with new employees going through various hoops depending greatly on the department. 50 word minimum is inappropriate. This questionnaire should be reviewed and improved.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vancouver Island Health Authority (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Standard process of panel interview. Usually three people take turns to ask you questions. It would be about 45min to 1hour in length and 10 questions in total.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vancouver Island Health Authority (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

casual sit down with nurse manager. inquiry of future carreer plans etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

wages set, no nogotiations allowed