Vandalay Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vandalay Industries

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vandalay Industries (Seattle, WA).

Interview

It was a smooth and painless process. I applied online and received an email from a recruiter the following morning. I completed a phone screening and was asked to.come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the perfect candidate?   1 Answer

Import/Export Specialist Interview

Interview

Was interviewed by human resources director George Costanza and his aide de camp Cosmo Kramer. The two of them spent a lot of time talking about themselves, particularly their adventures with their friend Jerry. Costanza kept referring to himself in the first person. Kramer indicated that he would be leaving the organization to start his own venture called Kramerica. The interview was long and tedious. I have no idea what they do. It's like it is a company about nothing.

Interview Questions

• If you were a tree, what kind would you be?   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vandalay Industries (Tampa, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

It was a brief interview and I don't believe they wanted to truly hire me...I think they were going through the motions to satisfy minimum candidate numbers. I wonder how many people they had to interview to meet their internal requirements.

Latex Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vandalay Industries in January 2008.

Interview

It was a very short interview, this is a company that relies on testing to do their hiring for them

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sold latex before?   1 Answer