Vanderbilt University Medical Center Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vanderbilt University Medical Center Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Vanderbilt University Medical Center

1.5

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Asked a few basic questions concerning technical and behavioral skillsets. Did not ask any trick questions, they just wanted to know how capable and committed I could be to learn and handle the laboratory techniques

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

Very casual interview, replied to online job posting by email and was quickly (within 2 weeks) contacted to ask for available time slots. I went directly to the laboratory I would work for and spoke with the lab manager. Very nice woman who seemed to be focused mostly on finding an assistant whose personality matched with the lab.

Interview Questions

• It was primarily a getting-to-know-you type of interview. Talked about future career plans, etc.   Answer Question