Vanderbilt University Medical Center Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vanderbilt University Medical Center Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Vanderbilt University Medical Center

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Phone prescreening, initial interview with hiring manager/director, group interview with team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate. Was an internal transfer/promotion.

Other Interview Reviews for Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in July 2010.

Interview

Lengthy, lots of people to meet with and it takes a long time to navigate the process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

lengthy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Franklin, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online with an excellent match for stated qualifications needed. Contacted within 24 hours to schedule a phone interview. Wonderful conversation with a recruiter. It appeared that the recruitment office is somewhat disconnected from the hiring department - the recruiter only had very general answers. However, the recruiter was very helpful and assured me that the department manager could answer the questions or she would find the answers herself. We set up a time for me to talk to the department manager via phone. However, I accepted a position elsewhere before being invited for a live interview.

Interview Questions

• How has your professional background made you an appropriate candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • You have not worked in a management capacity within these subspecialties. How would you approach working in an unfamilar area of medical practices?   Answer Question