Vanderbilt University Medical Center Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Vanderbilt University Medical Center Office Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Vanderbilt University Medical Center

2.5

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

I was emailed by the administrative manager of department that had the opening requesting a phone interview. After a quick email conversation a phone interview was set for the next day. The Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. She Asked some situational questions (what would you do if...), some personality questions (how do you deal with...), and some job experience questions (list your job duties at your previous job.

Interview Questions

• If someone was calling, someone walked in and a coworker needed your help at the same time what would you do?   Answer Question
  • How do you deal with different personalities?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Smooth, face-to-face interview in during which interviewer asked me about previous jobs listed on my resume. Got the interview after responding to a job post online. The whole process was pretty quick and lasted a little over a week from the time I applied to the time that I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to complete usual tasks on top of meeting multiple deadlines around the same time.   Answer Question