Vanderbilt University Medical Center Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Postdoctoral Fellow

Vanderbilt University Medical Center Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Interviews at Vanderbilt University Medical Center

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

No interview; had informal meeting with potential PI and was offered job shortly after. Hiring was confusing because VU/VUMC split was occurring and no one knew who I belonged too...

Interview Questions

• Just had informal discussion about potential projects since PI was already familiar with my research experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in June 2011.

Interview

In brief, I applied by email to a scientist and fixed an interview date. Then I gave a presentation and got the offer the very same day. I was also asked to go out on lunch with the rest of the colleagues to learn more about the supervisor and get second opinion before I accepted the offer.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

Interview

A typical hour long talk on previous research and one on ones with six different faculty members. Everyone was very enjoyable to talk to and no one was overly critical. Most of the interviews were just conversations about science in general.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Contacted Principal Investigator via email, received response and invitation to visit for in person full day interview (gave 1 hour talk on research and met with members of lab in addition to PI)