Vanderbilt University Medical Center Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vanderbilt University Medical Center Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Received call for interview, came in the next day, was hired shortly after. Manager was very blunt during the interview process and had extremely high expectations. I did not expect to get the job, as I did not feel that I lived up to the expectations of the manager. However, I was given the opportunity in spite of all of this.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to do for me?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

First you get a phone screen then if you pass that well you will be invited for an in-site visit. Normally interview takes about half a day and you get chance to share your story with different people from that specific department. You will be asked some behavioral and specific scientific questions.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in May 2010.

Interview

i emailed the professor for the department i was interested in, he emailed me regarding the subject material and of what my job would consist. I met with him in his workplace a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this?   1 Answer

I changed my major and decided to research a different field.