Vanguard Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vanguard (Malvern, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewer blew off first planned date and time and called a few hours after the interview to reschedule. They were also fifteen minutes late for the next phone screen call. Rote / mechanical interview. Questions focused on job description as it related to background, quickly boring into weak spots or potential shortcomings. There were no pleasantries as the interviewer seemed to be working off of a form. My impression was that they were looking for the best paper match for the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vanguard

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Forge, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vanguard (Valley Forge, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

First had a phone interview which lasted a half hour. Mostly behavioral questions. I was then asked to come have a 1:1 interview. About a week later had interveiw which consisted of 3 hour interviews. The first 2 were with 2 people and last one with one. Everyone was very friendly and I thought it was an overall positive experience. Called me back about a week and a half later to let me know the result.

Interview Questions