Vanguard Health Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vanguard Health Systems

Senior Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vanguard Health Systems (San Antonio, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

You can apply for a position online and, if they need you, they will call you. It is not a difficult process and quite intuitive. Great company. I was personally interviewed by the hiring manager. He was aware of my work and expertise and delighted to take me around and introduce me to the principals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vanguard Health Systems in May 2013.

Interview

Application done no interview due to Company takeover.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to stay here?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vanguard Health Systems (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2009.

Interview

Hodge podge of activity poorly coordinated

Interview Questions

• what is the amount of time you allow to improve an employee before firing   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Interview

My initial communication came through a recruiter. An interview time was setup for 6pm, which at this time most of the office was empty. I spoke directly with the VP regarding the position, with specific questions directed at the job that was needed. There were no trick questions, it was direct and to the point.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unexpected in this interview. The specific job criteria and needs were laid out and the questions reflected as much.   Answer Question