Vanity Shop Of Grand Forks Store Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vanity Shop Of Grand Forks Store Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vanity Shop Of Grand Forks

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Vanity Shop Of Grand Forks (Fort Wayne, IN) in July 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and filled out the online application process. I was contacted two days later and set up a phone interview with the district manager. I had to take an online personality test. Once that was concluded then was contacted to set up another phone interview with the resgional manager. I was called three hours later by the district manager to offer the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was accepted, pay is set by sales volume.

Other Interview Reviews for Vanity Shop Of Grand Forks

Store Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vanity Shop Of Grand Forks.

Interview

Submitted application via email. Was called for an interview by the DSM, then called back for an interview with the regional manager. Regional manager offered position after we concluded the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about about your coaching style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary is based upon stores volume

Store Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vanity Shop Of Grand Forks.

Interview

2 interviews: 1 with DM 1 with RM. Series of questions about selling, coaching, counseling, merchandising and business acumen. Know how to coach in the moment, handle problems that occur, time management, big selling skils necessary.

Negotiation

Set salary