Vans Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vans Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

2.7

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vans.

Interview

I was contacted over the phone to come in for an interview. Then I was contacted by the store manager to set up a time to conduct a second interview with the district manager over the phone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vans

Anonymous Employee in Canoga Park, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vans (Canoga Park, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process; make sure you know about the company (about the brand, when it was founded, etc.) Explain what you can bring to the table: even if you don't have retail experience (why should you be trusted) The DM asked if I even wear Vans (because I worked Nikes to the interview) The company is very proud of their heritage (skateboarding, music, fashion) If you mention all of these things and your connection to the lifestyle, you're in!

Interview Questions

• What was the more difficult moment in your life? What did you do to overcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to get more than at my previous job so I was happy.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vans (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Easy chilled out and relaxed, felt comfortable and enjoyed my time in there, easy questions and wasn't rushed. Had plenty of time for asking questions at the end. Couldn't really fault it. Left feeling really happy. General interview type questions and then more about how you would have a positive impact on the store and how you can track manage and improve on KPIs

Interview Questions

• They asked me to prepare a 3,6,9 month business plan, and a swot analysis   Answer Question