Vans Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.0

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vans (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I got there late!!!! But the manger was nice enough to try to set up the meeting right there. Told me that he thought I would be good to work with. Got a call later on but didn't accept because it's minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about you.   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work for vans?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vans

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vans (Monterey, CA).

Interview

I applied online, got a call to come in for an interview. It was a group interview and the way it went was the interviewer asked us questions and we did popcorn style when answering questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vans.

Interview

It was a group interview, and we were asked 5 questions from the store manager. The interview was very easy and the manager was outgoing and polite. The interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What type of vans are you wearing   1 Answer
    • If one of your friends or family members were trying to steal something what would you do   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vans (San Clemente, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Group interview called in for a one on one interview after a few weeks where I was asked basic questions they had just made changes to company so they are looking for applicants

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vans (Farmington, CT).

Interview

pretty simple, apply, be persistent, show outgoing personality in interview if those things come easy to you and you actually like sneakers, retail, or skating you'll present yourself just fine

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vans.

Interview

First was a phone interview, then a group interview. Everyone got the job, pretty cool process. They make you watch a movie of the history. The the last thing is paper work. Whole thing takes about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• What'd you like about vans?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vans (Palmdale, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and followed up with a resume in store. They called me about five minutes later and asked if I could come back for an on the spot interview. It was with two managers and they were very nice, however I was not offered the job. I was extremely disappointed because I personally love to ask what I can do better whenever the interviewers ask for any questions, and they told me I was doing great and had no complaints.

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vans (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple, I applied online then they called me about 2 weeks later for an interview. Its a group interview so be prepared for that. And you don't have to wear anything fancy, just something casual, something you would see the other employees wearing.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you and a superior strongly disagreed on something and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vans (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. I could tell the manager liked my responses and gave me the job on the sport for what I asked to be paid for. Make sure you know why you wanna work at Vans and describe quality customer service in full- use examples from your life. I'm excited to start in a couple weeks

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work at Vans?
      How has Vans been apart of your life?
      What do you think good customer service is?
      Describe yourself
      Why do you wanna work in retail?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I am available to work, what days I need off

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vans.

Interview

It was a group interview with two other people. We sat together at a table and we took turns answering the interview questions. It was a pretty easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why vans? Describe a time where you had to take charge and become a leader.   1 Answer