Vantage West Credit union Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vantage West Credit union Teller Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vantage West Credit union

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vantage West Credit union.

Interview

I actually had two interviews at two different branches. First one was with three people, the assistant manager didn't seem interested. Second interview was great three people very enthusiastic thought it went very well. With too much experience, I still didn't get the job!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vantage West Credit union

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vantage West Credit union (Tucson, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

It didnt take very long to get an interview, once i had it, i was interviewed by 2 branch managers. One was very nice, the other kind of rude. The questions were pretty run of the mill and not too complicated.

Interview Questions

• Any questions you wanted to ask?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vantage West Credit union in October 2010.

Interview

You start with a phone interview with an HR generalist. They will as you questions related to you job history, and why you feel you are a good match for the company. Then you move on to a panel interview of upper management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is based on experience. It is fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vantage West Credit union (Tucson, AZ) in April 2009.

Interview

First I recieved a call to schedule an interview. Once I went to the interview I had to take three tests. One was a ten-key test, then one was to see how fast I entered information onto the computer, the last was a skills test that asked me to count the money in a drawer or how many coins were in certain coin money roll. Then I had a second interview with three people.

Interview Questions

• Here is a bird. How would you market this to sell it?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vantage West Credit union in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online and within a month I was contacted for in interview. It seems you must pass a background/credit check before you will be granted an interview. I received a letter from Experian stated that the Credit Union pulled my credit before they called me for the interview. It seems they had everyone interview on one day since they were making a decision the same day. I interviewed with the branch manager and assistant manager which consisted of standard questions about customer service, cash handling, working as a team so forth. You are required to take a skills test which takes about 45min. It included data entry, typing test, and cash handling. If you have ever handled cash on the job you will do fine on the skill test. I was then contacted by the end of the day with an offer. Overall everyone was very nice seems like everyone enjoys their job. From what I have read on pay scale for Tellers this credit union stats at a higher wage, though I do have many years of experience in retail so that might have added to my starting wage.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with learning a new type of computer application.   Answer Question