Vantagepoint ai Sales Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 25 interviews

Interviews at Vantagepoint ai

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vantagepoint ai

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Interview was quick and easy and very get to the point. Went well and you must do a role play in the second interview over the phone with the recruiter

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a good fit
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai (Wesley Chapel, FL) in Oct 2014

Interview

One on One with the Owner of the company....very relaxed and laid back. Typical sales interview....we briefly discussed my history and, what i was looking to do in the future. Basically, we just chatted.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions....did ask me to sell him a "printer" to see my sales skills....
Be the first to find this interview helpful

60 Comments

Tech

238.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Vantagepoint ai~243898
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai (Wesley Chapel, FL) in May 2013

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call. They were very informative and gave me the good, bad and ugly right up front, which I greatly appreciated. I then did a 15min role play over the phone pitching them their product. It was a bit challenging, but they told me they were listening more for how I sounded and dealt with objections then my product knowledge. They then invited me in for a face to face with a sales manager and the VP After going through the standard interview questions they allowed me to go out onto the sales floor and listen in on a call going on. VERY INSIGHTFUL AND HELPFUL. I was made an offer while I was there and started shortly after

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable doing B to C sales and asking for the sale
1 person found this interview helpful