Vantiv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

a Recruiter gave me a call. Explained the opportunity. From there i was moved to an in house hr rep. I am now waiting for the sales manager phone interview

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vantiv.

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter after being referred. Was told to solve an online test within a week. Basic Java and SQL questions, think I got them all right, but I was then told they were looking for people with more SQL experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at Vantiv (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

First, I complete a online assessment. After two or three days, they respond with appointment of telephone interview. The telephone interview mainly focus on java and sql,
    but he will try to lure you into thinking deeply.

Interview Questions

• Please explain how to use generics   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv (Lowell, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online in September, got direct onsite call.
    There were 3 rounds. First written quiz, all questions as mentioned in previous posts.
    Second round was to design data model (tables in sql) & UI with most of the emphasis on data model for a Loyalty program use-case given by them in about 1 hour. Then after design few managers will change the requirements and see your approach for solving them.
    In third round they had the above use-case implemented with them in Java and DB2 for which you will be expected to write some enhancements like queries and Juints.

Interview Questions

• Please be as thorough as possible in database and data modelling for second round.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Pay is good enough for Lowell location.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vantiv in February 2013.

Interview

My resume was forwarded there through a recruiter. Two rounds of interview. First one consists of basic java questions and sql queries. One question about database design. Second round consisted of database design and coding exercise. Design question looked pretty close to their domain in general. It was about storing details of customers cards and their transactions for a membership program.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vantiv in February 2013.

Interview

The hr found me resume and sent me a email. Then she called me and described the procedure of the whole interview. They had 2 round on-site interviews. In the first interview, hr led me to an interview room and gave me a copy of exam paper including three algorithm problems and some sql query questions. You should finished them in 30 minutes. Then one manager would discuss with me about my solutions for each problem.

Interview Questions

• 1. count the factorial
      2. deside a string is a Palindrome or not   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantiv in February 2016.

Interview

Invited to complete an online assessment about basic java and sql questions. I sent a follow up email after two weeks since they did not get back to me. They told me they decided to choose other candidates who are stronger fit for this position.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vantiv.

Interview

The online assessment has 4 java coding questions and 4 sql questions. All of them are basic question such as call a method and select result from different table using where cause..

Interview Questions

• call a method and select result from different table using where cause   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vantiv (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for the internship and received an interview invite at Denver. It was actually not a good experience but also not too bad. I think this company is kinda challenging for people who do not satisfy their preferred qualificatio s

Interview Questions

• The number of squares get colored all around of a cube NxNxN   1 Answer

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv in March 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly. The first round is an online coding challenge with Java and SQL questions. After that there is a group phone interview. Prepare database design questions well for the second interview.
    Remember that the company may loose track of you during the process. They did not reply back during the process for over two weeks, even after mailing them. At last got a mail saying they are going ahead with other candidates.