Vantiv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vantiv Interview Questions

Interviews at Vantiv

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Test, then a phone interview, then an in-person interview with three people on the coding team.
    Good experience, respectful people. Asked questions about databases. Know your database stuff. Focused a lot on database.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv.

Interview

Quick interviewing process, Standard interview and questions, just wanting to know about your background and abilities. Sell yourself. Phone screen, Personality test, in-person, and then another in person. Offer was extended fairly quickly.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantiv.

Interview

Fairly structured with 4 rounds of interviews in the same day. The interviews were with different levels of management and members of the team I was applying to work on.

Interview Questions

• Quantitative Logic Questions   1 Answer

SAS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantiv.

Interview

I applied online and one week later HR person called me to set up the phone interview with him, he asked me about my experience, but after I talked about my statistical background, he seemed like doesn't know anything about data or programming. After that I never heard anything since now.

Reporting Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I had somewhat unseriously applied for an entirely separate position than the one I interviewed for. A few weeks later a Vantiv recruiter sent me an email to set up a phone interview.

Things moved quickly -- I had a telephone interview in which the recruiter told me that I was being considered for a job more suited to my resume. Well, great, okay. I was brought in for an interview the next week.

The interview involved several people, each one-on-one, all very standard behavioral stuff. Nothing too technical. I thought it went fairly well and the people were nice enough.

Since then ... it's been several weeks since the interview and there's been radio silence since. I've sent a few emails but neither the recruiter nor the hiring manager has responded with feedback, which leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you had to take on leadership responsibility.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

The first round was a coding challenge followed by Phone interview which is more or less of a review of your answers to the coding challenge, they asked basic java questions and tested my DB design
    The final round was on site where they will give a situation and give you one hour to design web pages and DB.
    Then 3 to 4 people from the team will ask questions on your design and try to break your design and ask you questions about what if scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions , capacity of int and wat happens when it overflows ?   Answer Question
    • any other way to use find factorial ?   Answer Question
    • what happens to memory when the programs runs in ever ending loop   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy, basic phone screen followed by a rotational interview with mostly fit questions. Interviewers were very friendly and easy going. Enjoyed going through the process and am happy with the result

Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv in October 2017.

Interview

Technical interview online (can be in any language) followed by a phone interview to review your code. Followed by a personal interview where they ask behavioral/leadership questions. Nothing to difficult, just be prepared to have good conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you have faced, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Had 3 - 30 minute interviews at the headquarters in Cincinnati. Overall okay experience. Was kind of confused on the chosen people interviewing me as they were overseers of another program and not the internship.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv in October 2017.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter at a university career fair, who then later sent me the online technical assessment. Three behavioral interviews and one online technical assessment followed by a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to completely change tasks or the "rug was pulled out from under you"?   Answer Question