Vantiv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Community Manager/Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vantiv (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter about 2 weeks after submitting my resume. The recruiter was AWESOME. She sold me on the company and culture, and got me invested in the position. After the phone call with a recruiter, I had a phone interview with the person managing the position, then was brought in for an in-person interview with the team I'd be working with. After the in-person interview, I had 3 phone interviews with other people in the department, and then another in-person interview. It took about 3 weeks to receive an offer after the final interview. It was over the winter holidays, so that's probably longer than usual. Total time from resume submission to offer was about 9 weeks. After I accepted the offer, I did a background check and drug screening. The background check is very involved. ADP outsources the reference checks to another company that isn't well-rated, so many companies and institutions (several of my former employers and both colleges) will not provide them info, so just be prepared to provide your W2s and transcripts/proof of degrees :) Throughout the process both the recruiter and the manager of the position kept in touch with me about the process, which was appreciated!

I ended up picking Vantiv's offer because the interview process was so transparent, and everyone I met and talked to was so warm, friendly, and intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical interview questions - How do you handle conflict in the workplace/How do you like to be managed, etc.   Answer Question

Channel Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv.

Interview

Got connected at a career fair to another internal recruiter. Had a phone screen and then 2 other phone interviews with the hiring manager and one level above him. After that was asked to come onsite for 6 30 min interviews.

Interview Questions

• what was one thing you would have changed about your previous career?   Answer Question

Co-Op/Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vantiv in March 2017.

Interview

Got an email including a link to the online assessment, and finished it in 50 mins, basic questions about Java and SQL. About how to write, call methods and how to select data from different databases.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vantiv (Mason, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was horrible. I interviewed with a young man, who had no idea about the correct way to interview. I told him about my more than 20+ years in customer service, and that I take care of Developmentally Delayed individuals in my home, which is a passion. He didn't know what DD means. Now if this young man knows nothing about life, how can her interview me. I don't expect to hear back. I'm not young enough and we definitely didn't mesh.

IT Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durango, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vantiv (Durango, CO).

Interview

Thirteen separate conversations over a 3-month period. Multiple phone interviews, multiple individuals meetings, group interview with support team. This seemed excessive at the time, but I later found out that it was not too unusual for my hiring manager. What I wished I had known at the time was that the drawn-out process was actually consistent with this manager's lack of focus and too-broad scope of responsibility.

Interview Questions

• The support team has traditionally been a conduit to other roles in the company. How do you address that? And will it be any different for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy

Inside Sales Executive - Gift Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantiv (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email directing me to the site to confirm interview day/time. Received an email confirmation of the scheduled interview time with Autumn Victoria Poovey. The call never came and there is no means to follow up. Complete waste of time, I'd guess employees aren't well treated here if this is how it goes with applicants.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vantiv (Detroit, MI).

Interview

It was typical but I was very concise about working efficiently and effectively yet given a territory where half the branches assignes to me spoke a different language and were iver 60 mikes from the other half of my territory.

Senior Human Resources Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vantiv in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and did a phone interview with the recruiter. The recruiter said the interview went very well and was anxious to present me to the hiring manager. A few days later, I received an email stating that the hiring manager did not want to proceed further. Thereafter, I went to a HR conference here in Cinci. There were 8 of us sitting at a table and started discussing job opportunities for H.R. professionals and several companies came up in that discussion. One of those companies was Vantiv. We were all surprised to have received the familiar email from said recruiter. All of these individuals are degree educated, SPHR certified and several years working in a human resource environment. What is wrong with the hiring manager? I would not recommend anyone in H.R. to apply to this company, the posting is just for show or the hiring manager is worried about his/her own position with the company. Applying here is a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv.

Interview

Applied and had an interview 2 weeks later. Interviewed with two managers, and was offered the job 6 weeks later. Very long process, and I questioned if it was a legit posting due to lack of communication.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that is beneficial to the role?   Answer Question

Future Leaders Development Program - Technology Track Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vantiv (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I spoke to a few recruiters at an on-campus career fair and was invited to an on-campus interview day about a month later. There was an interview "pre-night" where there was a presentation about the company, networking, and a jeopardy-style game. The next day I interviewed in half-hour chunks with 3 different people focusing on culture/fit, technology, and leadership. At the end of these interviews I was invited to visit the office in Cincinnati. I visited the following week and met with ~5-8 more employees who asked questions about me and allowed me to ask them questions about the company. I also got a tour, a sit-in on several typical meetings, and a delicious dinner at a restaurant in Cincinnati. During the whole process I felt that the recruiting was efficient, helpful, and respectful.

Interview Questions

• What kind of technology gets you excited?   1 Answer