Vanty International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vanty International

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vanty International

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vanty International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Overall very thorough and gave a lot of insight to the company, the team, how they excel against the competition, growth plans and what they are looking for. Very situational based questions as obviously trying to understand if I have the skill set, competencies and really drive to achieve what is expected. Met with three company members during the process and found the process and the interviews to be really professional.

Interview Questions

• Around self motivation to do with working virtually as it is new   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward, transparent

Talent Acquisition Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vanty International (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in October 2014.

Interview

applied online, got the interview scheduled in less than a week time. There were 3 rounds of interviews followed by 2 PI tests. The company works on commission basis, so there is no or less motivation since you don't get paid for the cv's you sent,since there is a lot of other consultancies working on the same requirements from clients, there is a chance of internal duplication and external duplication. I was offered the job but only after joining i came to know about the loop holes in the company. CEO is very rude to the employees in many cases, she just loves money and the placements , doesn't care about work cluture or problems of the employees. delegation of authority is very hasty and without informing you will be out of the project. one of the worst interviews and worst company i worked for, and i regret until now, as it is attached in my career.

Interview Questions

• 1. how can you handle bulk requirements.
      2. 5 things which best describes your work.
      3. motivation for recruitment.   Answer Question