Varde Hartmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Varde Hartmark

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Varde Hartmark

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Varde Hartmark (Oslo (Norway)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process at Varde Hartmark consists of three separate rounds. The first round is a general fit interview, where they will present the company and ask generally about your motivation and expectations for the job. If you pass this round (and i believe it should be fairly easy to pass), you will be called back for a more comprehensive case solving session. In my case, this consisted of a total of three different cases. The first one was a "gather information and present it" kind of case, where I was asked to find information on a company online in 30 minutes and then present the findings in a power point. The second case was a more traditional gestimation case. Finally, the last case was a data management case, where I was given an extraction from a database and I needed to process the data excel, and then present my findings in another power point. All together the this round took almost four consecutive hours.

The final interview round is another fit interview, where you will meet the CEO and the two founders of the company. This was a harder fit interview, as the questions in general were harder, and you are one on three with all the leaders of the company.

Interview Questions

• "What are you NOT good at?"
      "What are our company's most expensive mistakes?"
      "How does the personalities between person x and y differ?" (x and y being people I had met previously in the interviewing process)   1 Answer