VariQ Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at VariQ

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VariQ (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight-forward and relatively quick. I submitted my application via Glassdoor and was contacted by a recruiter about a week later. Next, the phone interview was scheduled for three days later.

I interviewed with the Director. He pretty much gave me the floor to talk. He wanted to know what I knew about the company, my work experiences, my career plan, and details on what I am studying in grad school. After about 20 minutes of conversation, he told me that he was interested in moving forward. An in-person interview was scheduled the next day for the following week.

At the in-person interview, we discussed the job in-depth including current and past projects. We looked over my writing sample, discussed salary, and a verbal offer was extended. Overall, it took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle disagreements with a subject-matter expert?   Answer Question