Varipoint Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varipoint (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

There is a three process interview .. First interview when you get called in to touch base on what to expect. Second interview , the shadowing process of the entry level sales you will be doing with a current employee . Third interview, the process on how you did and if you get hired. The Human resource team is very friendly and enthusiastic so they are laid back ( I wouldn't be nervous at all)... The interview takes about 5 to 10 minutes. Remember this is Entry level so you will start of as a sales then to Account Management based on Commission and performance. Do not be afraid to ask questions you really do not want to waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Questions they may ask you......
    What does Success mean to you?
    What motivates you?
    What do you want to improve about yourself?
    Three words that describes you and separates you from other candidates?
    How did you hear about us?
    1 Answer

I was going more for the money which supposedly started from 35,000-45,000 a year ,resulted it was based on commission and will take longer to advance to management but I will be done with school and the distance was not worth it for me.. I will be spending more money driving back and forth and the money is not guaranteed. So if you want sales and commission and live close by awesome but won't work out for me,, I really do not think it is worth it unless you want sales experience or some kind of marketing.