Varroc Group Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Varroc Group Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Varroc Group

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Varroc Group (New York, NY).

Interview

First process was aaptitude test which was bit easy. After that came the interview process. Students shortlisted from interviews were again shortlisted through a gd process. I passed the interview but could not clear final group discussion round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Varroc Group

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

There was an aptitude test followed by the group discussion.
    The shortlisted candidates were called for Interview.
    Most questions were asked about the subject I had studied the most for the Interview.
    apart from this, questions were asked about the manufacturing process.
    Especially grinding and electroplating.
    Welding.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding the new manufacturing processes. which the syllabus of most universities havent updated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Initial salary was hiked by 3000 in three months

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Varroc Group.

Interview

This review is purely what I felt about the process. It might differ person to person.
    First there was a test with English, Logical and Quant with 20 questions each. For some reason they did not have Technical section in the test, while I felt that was all they were seeking for. 36 people were selected. Interview was 2 on 1. Honestly speaking the first thing they saw was my CGPA (which was less but much so less) and then interview went based on that (Even though I was above the CGPA criteria specified by the company). Only the HR was asking typical HR questions and the technical guy had no interest He asked me one question at the end, which I don't remember because I just wanted the interview to end by seeing their lack of interest in hiring me based on my CGPA again.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Chennai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Phase 1 was an Online test (Quants and Verbal) at the university campus.
    Phase 2 was for Personal Interview which included HR and Technical interviews by a panel.
    Phase 3 was a Group Discussion (GD).

Interview Questions

• HR: Tell us about yourself.
      Mostly all the questions were based on my undergrad level projects (from Resume). Very detailed technical interview - went on for more than 50 minutes.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

aptitude followed by technical and HR interview and GD.
    friendly mostly interactive.made us free to ask.
    focused on basics mainly.aptitude have 3 region IQ test ,verbal and,technical.
    mostly easy to crack.
    first they gave presentation to us followed by the interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

180 students were shortlisted for Online Test. Basic Electronics Questions if from ECE/EEE background else Mechanical Questions (for Mechanical) on Cocubes. 39 students were selected for interview to be held in Chennai. First round is Personal Interview, which includes both Technical as well as HR. I got a panel of 3 people. 1 HR and 2 Technical. If you are confident enough and are good throughout your interview, they will select you. Just know whatever you have written in your Resume plus don't write anything in your Resume which is not true (You will be easily caught). They discuss your projects, any courses if you have done and Why Varroc and all. Also, brush up your basics of your core subjects. They will definitely ask those. After the Interview, 24 students were selected for Group Discussion (12 in each batch). After GD, 15 students were offered the job. All panel members are very friendly and they just want to know you if you are good for the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Which 3 subjects you like the most in your Core?   Answer Question
    • All about my project and Paper Presentation.   Answer Question
    • General Logical Questions, like if a hospital is opened in your vicinity, which segment of people will you target and all.   Answer Question
    • MOST FAMOUS at the end, ANY QUESTIONS??   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varroc Group in January 2016.

Interview

1st round Aptitude test containing Aptitude, English and technical questions
    2nd round combined technical+HR interview
    They asked me about limits, fits, tolerances, gauges, list counts, design, engg drawing and HR questions like tell me something about you apart from your resume, what is your perception about our organization. Interview was in very positive atmosphere they make candidate feel comfortable if one is nervous.

Application

Interview

Process started with an online aptitude cum technical MCQ based test, a few days later followed by an interview with HR panel (both technical and management), followed by a Group Discussion and finally results, the same day in campus placement.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • One Technical Question based on vehicle dynamics   1 Answer
    • Favorite subject and 2-3 questions related to it   1 Answer