Varroc Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Varroc Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Varroc Group

2.8

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Varroc Group.

Interview

This review is purely what I felt about the process. It might differ person to person.
    First there was a test with English, Logical and Quant with 20 questions each. For some reason they did not have Technical section in the test, while I felt that was all they were seeking for. 36 people were selected. Interview was 2 on 1. Honestly speaking the first thing they saw was my CGPA (which was less but much so less) and then interview went based on that (Even though I was above the CGPA criteria specified by the company). Only the HR was asking typical HR questions and the technical guy had no interest He asked me one question at the end, which I don't remember because I just wanted the interview to end by seeing their lack of interest in hiring me based on my CGPA again.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Chennai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Phase 1 was an Online test (Quants and Verbal) at the university campus.
    Phase 2 was for Personal Interview which included HR and Technical interviews by a panel.
    Phase 3 was a Group Discussion (GD).

Interview Questions

• HR: Tell us about yourself.
      Mostly all the questions were based on my undergrad level projects (from Resume). Very detailed technical interview - went on for more than 50 minutes.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

180 students were shortlisted for Online Test. Basic Electronics Questions if from ECE/EEE background else Mechanical Questions (for Mechanical) on Cocubes. 39 students were selected for interview to be held in Chennai. First round is Personal Interview, which includes both Technical as well as HR. I got a panel of 3 people. 1 HR and 2 Technical. If you are confident enough and are good throughout your interview, they will select you. Just know whatever you have written in your Resume plus don't write anything in your Resume which is not true (You will be easily caught). They discuss your projects, any courses if you have done and Why Varroc and all. Also, brush up your basics of your core subjects. They will definitely ask those. After the Interview, 24 students were selected for Group Discussion (12 in each batch). After GD, 15 students were offered the job. All panel members are very friendly and they just want to know you if you are good for the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Which 3 subjects you like the most in your Core?   Answer Question
    • All about my project and Paper Presentation.   Answer Question
    • General Logical Questions, like if a hospital is opened in your vicinity, which segment of people will you target and all.   Answer Question
    • MOST FAMOUS at the end, ANY QUESTIONS??   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varroc Group in January 2016.

Interview

1st round Aptitude test containing Aptitude, English and technical questions
    2nd round combined technical+HR interview
    They asked me about limits, fits, tolerances, gauges, list counts, design, engg drawing and HR questions like tell me something about you apart from your resume, what is your perception about our organization. Interview was in very positive atmosphere they make candidate feel comfortable if one is nervous.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Varroc Group.

Interview

It was like small sector companies. Lunch was served. Offered tea also. Waited 5 hrs in company. interview form filling then 1st interview then shortlist then 2nd interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Fair questioning and answering questions. Needs to have basic clear, if so then you are with the interview. Also check for the actual and practical experience. Also, I'm based in Aurangabad for the polymer division. Have your basics right.

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chakan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Chakan (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Face to face technical interview, then HR round, then medical test first increment is after 1.75 years. But overall its good to be here.
    One can get to learn about company work flow.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Almeirim (Brazil)) in December 2017.

Interview

My resume was shortlisted and I was asked to attend face to face interview I went to the venue. After reaching there the HR asked me to submit another copy of my resume. After sometime she approaches me and says your skills don't match our requirements. How disgusting ! They should have checked before shortlisting my profile. Very unprofessional behaviour!!

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varroc Group (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

First round was MCQs containing aptitude, English and technical questions. Technical and English were particularly difficult.
    2nd and 3rd rounds were personal interview and Group discussion. Interview was good, they generally asked about project and internship in the technical question. HR person asked mainly about the preferred department, location, your strengths, weaknesses. Interviewers were very polite.
    Group discussion was good, there were many other candidates, and you have to show your communication and conduct skills.
    The experience was good and positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what did you do in your internship?   Answer Question
    • Which project is closest to your heart?   Answer Question
    • Which subject in mechanical engineering you are most confident in?   Answer Question
    • Difference between constant and sycnhromesh type of gearboxes and their working.   Answer Question

Senior Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Pune (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Took 2 rounds, 1 from senior manager & plant head,
    HR didnt even bother to negotiate, directly sent an offer letter
    Senior management team is good but HR policies are only good for GET people