Varroc Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Varroc Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Varroc Group

2.8

Pgd Import & Export Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

My interview nice for company.....interview person plant hade

Full Stack Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Varroc Group.

Interview

Firstly, aptitude and technical online exam was taken and many were shotlisted. After that directly personal interviews were taken because they want to interact with every student. After the interview, shortlisted students were having a gd.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The process started from an aptitude round in which they really asked very basic questions ,though it had quantitative , verbal , technical question,all together was very simple. Then comes the interview round which comes wit HR and Technical interview ,again quite easy to crack (at least for me),the question s were basic and subjective and more on project work. well you might wonder the rounds end here ,but after interview they conducted a group discussion round in which they hired more than a dozen of candidates and luckily i was one of them.

Interview Questions

• what is 7805 and why to put 2 capacitors instead of one on the input?also all internal things and working of series pass transistor?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Chennai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

1) Written exam: Quants, Verbal and Technical
    Pretty easy to crack
    2) Interview: Those who clear the first round will be called for an interview
    Technical + HR combined. The interviewers are friendly and the whole process was organized well
    3) Last round is GD

Interview Questions

• It was mainly technical: Basics of Manufacturing, Machine design and Materials   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

After clearing my aptitude test we had technical round which was quite of HR and technical combined. It had two phases of which we were interviewed twice. I rejected the offer letter because my area of interest was different and the job designation they were offering was different. It is a good company to work for if you are looking to enter in automotive industries.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?   1 Answer
    • If a transformer is having a 100 v DC input what will be its output? if the transformer is 1:1 transformer?   1 Answer
    • Different types of DMM we use?   1 Answer
    • Questions related to projects undertaken.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varroc Group (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

2 rounds

1- online test on cocubes(easy) with 3 sections verbal,quant,technical(branch specific).

2- PI+HR= they will ask you questions on pid,pd,pi controller if you are from instrumentation
    resume bases, insternship in detail.
    in HR they will ask you about family,location problem , company profile etc

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Interview

Two Rounds
     Aptitude Test-Test contains 15 question Time 15min.
    Interview- Personal cum Technical
    In aptitude test there are 15 questions out of 15, 4-5 related to train problem,clocks and on work & time.and other on general knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Questions on basic train problems,work & time,clocks and on general knowledge   Answer Question

Manageent Trainee - Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

I had applied through campus selection.
    I recieved a call from the HR to come down for an interview in office.
    Initially it was a Asst Manager HR interview ( all general questions - About yourself, about MBA, subjects etc)
    Then HR Head took an interview which was also somewhat similar.
    Then there was a technical interview with the Mid management of Marketing department - Asked about my MBA projects, Marketing knowledge , domain industry knowledge etc
    And then I was finalised.

Interview Questions

• domain industry knowledge and competitor knowledge?   1 Answer

Engineer of Optics Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nový Jičín (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Nový Jičín (Czech Republic)) in June 2016.

Interview

1st contacted by phone call. HR introduced the company and details about position I applied for then set up personal interview. There it was 1:2 with HR and teamleader. They tested level of english and technical skills related to the position.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to describe my diploma thesis in english and then asked various questions from field of optics with focus on geometrical optics (snell's law, absorption, reflectors).   Answer Question
    • Sallary.   Answer Question
    • Driving license.   Answer Question

PDEE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in January 2016.

Interview

First, phone interview with human resources to talk about my education a previous jobs.
    We talk about the salary and the benefits
    Second, travel to Varroc facilities, first I had a interview with the Design Manager, he just made few personal questions and describe the open position. After four engineers made deep questions about electronics: switching power supplies, linear regulators microcontrollers.