Varroc Group Product Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Plymouth, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

They were very unorganized. The HR person that I was to contact when I arrived didn't answer repeated attempts to call her. I subsequently found the number for one of the other people that I was interviewing with and called him. Upon entering the conference room, there were already 2 gentlemen seated on one side of the long oval table, so I sat across from them. The gentleman that walked in behind me then sat down next to me on my left. 10 minutes into the interview a 4th man came in and sat down on my right. I am generally very good with eye contact, but this was very awkward and after the interview one of the 2 things that they gave as feedback was that I didn't make good eye contact. Excuse me, hard to do when you have people on your left right and across the table. They set me up to fail.
To add insult to injury, I drove 415 miles round trip for the interview and afterward the recruiter informed me that they would not be reimbursing me for mileage or even my expenses.

Interview Questions

• What were the specific types of plastics used at your previous position?   Answer Question