Vector Marketing Independent Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vector Marketing Independent Contractor Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Rocky Mount, NC).

Interview

It Was Very Group Oriented. It Was Also Basically A 3 Part Process. Personality, Attention Span, And Determination Is Key. Just Be Very Honest And Energetic. Do Your Best And Reply To Every Question With Dignity. Also Maintain Good Eye Contact And Nod To Let Him/Her Know That You Are Serious About Everything You Say.Also To Let Them Know "You Mean Business".

Interview Questions

• "Why Should I Choose You To Work For CutCo?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vector Marketing

Anonymous Employee in Grand Blanc, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Grand Blanc, MI).

Interview

Initial communication via mass mailing - interviewee's could call to be scheduled in for a group interview. Regional Manager (or something similar) led group "interview" which was basically a pitch for how great of a product we'd be selling. We were requested to pull out our cell phones and list names and numbers for anyone we knew who may be interested in a job (these friends were later called for an "interview" at our recommendation). At the end, we were asked 3 questions (5 goals in 5 years, a couple of others) and if you wanted it, basically you were offered the "job".

Interview Questions

• No real questions were asked. We were, at the end, asked to list 5 goals we'd like to have accomplished in 5 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation - it's an "independent contractor" position, so you're not an employee and they pay the commission you are assigned.

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (San Clemente, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Found this position online ie Craigslist. Interviewing is a quick process only took 30 minutes. Followed by three days of unpaid training. Almost anyone can get this job if you are interested. It is a direct sales position and you start with people you know ( parents, friends parents, anyone who will sit down with you) show them the product, hopefully make some sales, and then to build a referral base by asking these "initial appointments" for their friends, parents, and so on. You will be called daily several times to make sure you are making appointments, sales, and generating new leads. Also weekly meetings which are fairly short. Great learning experience for High School Grad and or College student with the right work ethic and knows "alot" of people who are willing to sit down for the demo. Great sales training techniques.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none