Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (San Marcos, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I felt like interview was just a formality, it just seemed as though showing up got you the job, not saying that the policy is kinda weird as well, it was just kinda awkward the whole time

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself as an optimistic type of person?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

I had a lot of questions before the interview. There are a lot of mixed reviews online so I was a bit skeptical. I figured going to a job interview would be good experience.

There were about 7-8 other people there to be interviewed.

The manager met with us two at a time for about 3 minutes each and then 5 were asked to have a 2nd interview, This took about 45 minutes and all my original questions were answered.

We answered some more questions on paper and then had a final interview one-on-one.

I think 3 of the 5 of us got the job.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they asked about if I was comfortable with people and what I had done in the past that might be helpful in this job. After the long part of the interview, they wanted to see how well I understood the job and if I felt like I could fit in with the core values and the culture.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sewell, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Sewell, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The process itself took a bit but was enjoyable. There was a recruitment, then a phone call, then a screening pre interview, and finally the interview itself. The process wasn't difficult but a bit lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Vector?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Aurora, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Fill out an application, answer some questions, watch a video discribing the company and the position, see if you'd be a good fit, and refer anyone you know that might be interested and then your done!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Chico, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It takes about two hours. Fill out an application, go through an interview, get approved for the second interview, which will be a group interview (everyone will get approved) with a video presentation. Then you will all be called back for a second interview, I assume everyone gets the job.

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Rockville, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a 15-minute conversation about what they sell, what stood out about the online interview video, any concerns, and how this fits into my future plans. The interviewer understood that because I am about to graduate that I am exploring different career options, and that someone would call me back a little closer to graduation to see if I had found anything else or if I was still interested, and if both that person and I thought that it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How do you see this factoring into your long term goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Erie, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very in depth interview where the product was demostrated the way you would demonstrate to the customer. That made it easy to know what you were getting into with the job as compared to where some jobs just tell you what the job will entail.

Interview Questions

• Does this sound like something you would want to do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

I was at my interview at least an hour early. When I arrived, I filled out an application. While I was waiting for the interview, I listened to the music. When the interview started, we learned about Cutco and why it's so unique.

Interview Questions

• Why I chose to apply for Vector Marketing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Wichita, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

First you fill out an application and watch a demo, then you take notes during the demo and talk about yourself in a group setting, Then ou wait for the manager to review and call you into the office individually to tell you whether you get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Schuylkill Haven, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Schuylkill Haven, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Since I had an over the phone interview he sent me an email to watch a 30 minute video for the online portion of the review and then called me the next day to give me the full details and answer any questions I had

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Vector Marketing?   1 Answer