Vector Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vector Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Wichita, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

First you fill out an application and watch a demo, then you take notes during the demo and talk about yourself in a group setting, Then ou wait for the manager to review and call you into the office individually to tell you whether you get the job.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Anchorage, AK) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical interview style questions, do you enjoy success, interpersonal skills, speaking with customers, retailing and show Cut co products, understanding difference between competitors market/product, dressing appropriate attire, "Success is a choice" and this is a skill based job interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain the low-level approach to "showing Cut-co products" Demo processes awesome, skill based. team work smile and SKA. "Be on time & bring a lunch"   1 Answer
    • What is a sale? The job is skill based; the transfer of enthusiasm from one person to another is a Sale.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Schuylkill Haven, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Schuylkill Haven, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Since I had an over the phone interview he sent me an email to watch a 30 minute video for the online portion of the review and then called me the next day to give me the full details and answer any questions I had

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Vector Marketing?   1 Answer

Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

Short one on one interview where the recruiter asked about my communication skills. After that there was a group interview which was a little strange. He asked us questions randomly based on his presentation on the CUTCO knives. After that he brought us each into his office one by one to tell us if we got the job or not. Honestly, I think he gave everyone the job. I ended up quitting and didn't go to training because I realized you just sell knives to your friends' parents. They asked me to get 10 contacts who were older than 30, married, and had jobs. I could barely get 6.

Interview Questions

• How would you rank your communication skills on a range from 1-10? Why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process was easy, a lot of people were there initially, but went through rounds, group, then individual, then you'd get an offer. Start training, which was unpaid for me.

Interview Questions

• General questions about myself, goals, type of personality   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Super easy! At first it's one on one getting to introduce yourself and talk about why you'd be a great fit and your previous experience. The it transitioned into More of a group setting so it was extremely comfortable and you knew that day if you got the job and when you started!

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Victorville, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

One on One with Manager If you can handle working with people and working for yourself backed by the company. If you know basic math, language and eager to get started this is the job for you.

Interview Questions

• Have an open minded, can work on own,schedule appointments, have wifi connect, do good eye contact, firm hand shake. Learn to talk on phone and do vital interviews,learn to be in a business setting.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winterville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Winterville, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I thought he was very professional and polite. He also listened and answered all of my questions. He also liked that I was knowledgeable about the company and their product.

Interview Questions

• What is something positive about myself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

I have an upcoming interview . Let's see how it goes . Hopefully it's worth it for the holidays at lease. It's great that they'll be able to tell me if I'm hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

You go in for an interview (professionally dressed) and are greeted by one of the district managers. They give you application to fill out then call you into office ask a few questions in regards to your resume then ask if you have time to stay for a full length "interview" which is about an hour. He does a demonstration of what you'll be doing if hired & this part is a group thing.

Interview Questions

• Strongest & weakest points are..?   1 Answer