Vector Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vector Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

1.7

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

Easy, they pretend to ask you questions. They will hire literally anyone. They sit you down in a small room and make you wait with some other people. Then they put you in a group interview, which just amounts to an individual review in a group setting. Again, very easy, and very simple.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Brief and short. Straight to the point. Alot of training involve. Arrive atlease 15 mins before your scheduled time to fill out papetimenothing to worry about. All the best on your new career path.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I called them and they set up an interview within minutes. When I later tried to back out they used sales tactics and manipulations to attempt to get me to keep it. Pulls like "this is a great oppurtunity" and "fine, but decide soon as there are tons of other people who would love to takeep your spot"

Interview Questions

• I know they ask you to write down the names and numbers of all your friends and family members.   Answer Question

Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Media, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Media, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely laid back. It is absolutely geared, toward college students. To prove this, EDM music was playing, in the background. That is something, which I absolutely enjoyed, and I am sure that they easily could have guessed that.

Interview Questions

The company seemed too good, to be true. After doing some research, I found that it was aimed, at college students starving, for some extra cash.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

They had us sign in and wait in a room with other people trying to get the job when we got there. The y made us fill out a form while we waited to be called.We were called in two at a time and asked questions about what we wrote and what we want from this job.After that if you make it to the 2nd interview, we all sat in the waiting room as the manager spoke to us...we filled out another paper and were evaluated. We had call backs later that night about if we got the job.

Interview Questions

• What does success mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Moreno Valley, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very fun and informative! The assistant manager that interviewed me was very knowledgeable about the company and said lots of things that I really enjoyed! He showed me what they do and presented it in a way that made actually involved me!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever heard of Cutco?   1 Answer
    • What are you interested in achieving from this job?   1 Answer
    • Would you be willing to sell knives?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Wayne, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

Met with the office manager, discussed the job requirements, my qualifications, reviewed my resume. Discussed prior work experience/history. Discussed what my role would include. What I should expect from the job. What I should expect from management. What I would be paid per demonstration. Discussed why I wanted this job, given my experience, age, and educational background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. I wanted the job and was grateful to be given the opportunity.

Part Time Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

Super brief and easy. They just want to see if you are put together and driven to work. If you show that you are teachable and willing to work, you will be hired.

DATA ENTRY CUSTOMER SERVICE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Wilmington, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Arrived Early. Thought it was for an office position. Turns out they want you to sell Cutco brand knife sets to friends & family. Setting up appointments to demonstrate to only single moms or families. They prefer to hire Senior high school students or young college kids. The manager herself couldn't have been more then 23 yrs. Extremely disappointed !!

Interview Questions

• If I considered myself to be a good communicator with people.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was fair, questions asked were very detailed. I had to go in for a second interview which was with another manager. Job was not offered yet. They maybe calling me in for another interview.