Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Rockville, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a 15-minute conversation about what they sell, what stood out about the online interview video, any concerns, and how this fits into my future plans. The interviewer understood that because I am about to graduate that I am exploring different career options, and that someone would call me back a little closer to graduation to see if I had found anything else or if I was still interested, and if both that person and I thought that it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How do you see this factoring into your long term goals?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vector Marketing

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

I was at my interview at least an hour early. When I arrived, I filled out an application. While I was waiting for the interview, I listened to the music. When the interview started, we learned about Cutco and why it's so unique.

Interview Questions

• Why I chose to apply for Vector Marketing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Wichita, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

First you fill out an application and watch a demo, then you take notes during the demo and talk about yourself in a group setting, Then ou wait for the manager to review and call you into the office individually to tell you whether you get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Schuylkill Haven, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Schuylkill Haven, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Since I had an over the phone interview he sent me an email to watch a 30 minute video for the online portion of the review and then called me the next day to give me the full details and answer any questions I had

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Vector Marketing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process was easy, a lot of people were there initially, but went through rounds, group, then individual, then you'd get an offer. Start training, which was unpaid for me.

Interview Questions

• General questions about myself, goals, type of personality   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Super easy! At first it's one on one getting to introduce yourself and talk about why you'd be a great fit and your previous experience. The it transitioned into More of a group setting so it was extremely comfortable and you knew that day if you got the job and when you started!

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Victorville, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

One on One with Manager If you can handle working with people and working for yourself backed by the company. If you know basic math, language and eager to get started this is the job for you.

Interview Questions

• Have an open minded, can work on own,schedule appointments, have wifi connect, do good eye contact, firm hand shake. Learn to talk on phone and do vital interviews,learn to be in a business setting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

I have an upcoming interview . Let's see how it goes . Hopefully it's worth it for the holidays at lease. It's great that they'll be able to tell me if I'm hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

You go in for an interview (professionally dressed) and are greeted by one of the district managers. They give you application to fill out then call you into office ask a few questions in regards to your resume then ask if you have time to stay for a full length "interview" which is about an hour. He does a demonstration of what you'll be doing if hired & this part is a group thing.

Interview Questions

• Strongest & weakest points are..?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairlawn, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Fairlawn, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

I found the job in Craigslist, put in my application, and the company got back with me right away. I had an interview that week. The staff was very friendly and caring. I then went into my 3 day training process and now I am out showing a great product to great people!