Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

1.6

325 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

it was very very easy. It was enjoyable and i was happy to receive the job after the interview was finsihed. they get back to you immediately. I would recommend the job to just about anybody.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vector Marketing

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Spokane, WA).

Interview

I applied online and was immediately (literally within minuets) contacted by a hiring manager. I set up my interview for the next day. I guess I should have realized that the entire company was a scam when the office was in a run down motel room on the edge of town but everyone in the office claimed to make thousands of dollars a month. The interview started with me filling out a paper application. There were 6-7 people being interviewed total and the office had loud annoying music playing constantly where they had us filling everything out. Once everyone filled out applications the interview was more of a "look at these cool knives we sell!" than any kind of structured interview. There was a loooong presentation on the company, and about all this money sales reps can make. The presentation was a lot of useless fluff and no real substance, I doubt the hiring mangers had a clue about any of us as people or if we were a good fit for the company. Then we were asked to fill out another questionnaire and to recommend as many of our friends for the job as possible. The hiring manager even went so far as to say that if we didn't recommend many people it would "hurt" our chances or being hired. Once the questionnaires were looked over we were called back in pairs for another interview with the hiring manager. We were asked one very general question each before we were both hired on the spot. Sketchy right? What I did notice was that the two most under qualified people in the room (myself and my interview partner) were hired immediately. I accepted the job and started training but quickly realized that unless you have a lot of rich friends you will make no money for this job. I got paid literally nothing. Oh and training isn't paid either. Vector was a colossal waste of my time.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

I was handed a card on campus to come to the office and talk with the current employees. Once I decided to continue, they set up a group interview day with me that introduced me to Cutco and they asked a few basic interview questions. It took a really long time that day but it was a fairly easy process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my biggest accomplishment was other than getting into college.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Talk with manager, answer questions, go over how the pay works and a receive an in depth description of what the job will be like. Stages: Initial interview, introduction to products, pay scale, notes on important things, final interview and hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• Difference between a lifetime guarantee and a forever guarantee (deals with the products)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Temecula, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Fill out an application and interview with a Manager, watch a short informative video on the company and the product as well as the benefits and opportunities they will offer.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Santa Rosa, CA).

Interview

I was explained to about the duties and necessary parts of the job. Judged by my attitude and enthusiasm.
    And by being respectful and little more was hired within the same day of my first interview. AMAZING!

Interview Questions

• What was our educational system like? Were we still in college? Or highschool?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was over an hour at least. They give you a demonstration of the product and they try to sell you on the company and why it's a "great" job. I don't recommend associating yourself with this company due to the lack of payment for initial training and the pure fact you're just selling to friends and family.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy interview-they basically give everyone a job because 'anyone can sell knives'. All you have to do is have a positive attitude and you'll get offered a job right after your interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your best skill when talking to other people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Marlton, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

entry level position so you don't need much experience, a group of people were there but they pull you in an office separately, if they like you they'll ask you to stay for training

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

It is more of a ladder to climb. First was the one on one interview then a group interview then lastly a one to one interview stating if you got accepted.