Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Wichita, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

First you fill out an application and watch a demo, then you take notes during the demo and talk about yourself in a group setting, Then ou wait for the manager to review and call you into the office individually to tell you whether you get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vector Marketing

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process was easy, a lot of people were there initially, but went through rounds, group, then individual, then you'd get an offer. Start training, which was unpaid for me.

Interview Questions

• General questions about myself, goals, type of personality   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Super easy! At first it's one on one getting to introduce yourself and talk about why you'd be a great fit and your previous experience. The it transitioned into More of a group setting so it was extremely comfortable and you knew that day if you got the job and when you started!

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Victorville, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

One on One with Manager If you can handle working with people and working for yourself backed by the company. If you know basic math, language and eager to get started this is the job for you.

Interview Questions

• Have an open minded, can work on own,schedule appointments, have wifi connect, do good eye contact, firm hand shake. Learn to talk on phone and do vital interviews,learn to be in a business setting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

I have an upcoming interview . Let's see how it goes . Hopefully it's worth it for the holidays at lease. It's great that they'll be able to tell me if I'm hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

You go in for an interview (professionally dressed) and are greeted by one of the district managers. They give you application to fill out then call you into office ask a few questions in regards to your resume then ask if you have time to stay for a full length "interview" which is about an hour. He does a demonstration of what you'll be doing if hired & this part is a group thing.

Interview Questions

• Strongest & weakest points are..?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairlawn, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Fairlawn, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

I found the job in Craigslist, put in my application, and the company got back with me right away. I had an interview that week. The staff was very friendly and caring. I then went into my 3 day training process and now I am out showing a great product to great people!

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Stockton, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was simple easy and fast. Not much talk was necessary & I found myself evolving vocally as I was able to land the job. It took me to another time. I learned skills from the interview. I surprised myself at how I did. I truly thought highly of myself and well-deserving of a job. Mentality played into factor as success. I recommend Doing interviews w/ a clean conscience @nd absolute confidence in one's abilities to sell. Remember: For this type of work, You're not only selling your product; You're selling yourself AND your service.

Interview Questions

• WHy do you think you would be an asset to this team?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

First you needed to sit though a long presentation about the product you will be selling (knives). Then they call you into the room for a quick personal interview. As long as you say that you are motivated and will work hard you get the job. Be ready for a long training session before you can get paid

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Brief and short. Straight to the point. Alot of training involve. Arrive atlease 15 mins before your scheduled time to fill out papetimenothing to worry about. All the best on your new career path.