Vector Marketing Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vector Marketing Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Vector Marketing

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Orlando, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

The hiring manager spoke with me about how I am as sales representative and then after about 30 minutes, the hiring manager went through a presentation of how to company operates.

Interview Questions

• How would you benefit off of this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vector Marketing

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

It went very well. I arrived dressed in my business attire. When I walked in, there was music. I filled out a few pieces of paperwork. Eventually I was called to the back to speak with someone. They asked a few questions, we laughed, then afterwards we watched a 30 minute video explaining more about the company. Then I was called back into the office and the lady told me I got the job. I was very happy

Interview Questions

• Is there anything you don't understand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Henderson, NV).

Interview

After having to reschedule, group interview scheduled for Father's Day 2017, a Sunday. Arrived early as email recommended. WAS STOOD UP, and the building was locked on a 117 degree day and us interviewees in business dress. No call or email or apology, my email the day of saying their interviewer failed to show never responded to. Scam artists with horrific management skills.

Interview Questions

• How are we so incredibly unprofessional to ask people out of their own time to interview them not even unlock our building?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

Short one on one interview where the recruiter asked about my communication skills. After that there was a group interview which was a little strange. He asked us questions randomly based on his presentation on the CUTCO knives. After that he brought us each into his office one by one to tell us if we got the job or not. Honestly, I think he gave everyone the job. I ended up quitting and didn't go to training because I realized you just sell knives to your friends' parents. They asked me to get 10 contacts who were older than 30, married, and had jobs. I could barely get 6.

Interview Questions

• How would you rank your communication skills on a range from 1-10? Why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Modesto, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a two part interview. A one on one with sales manager and the a group interview with other applicants. The first part of the interview was a fairly simple interview and simple questions were asked to determine if I wanted to find out more about CUTCO cutlery. I answered yes and was permitted to,participate in the second half of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would I expect from working for Vector Marketing?   1 Answer

I could,not accept this job as it was presented to me when I was contacted as $18.00 an hour not $18.00 per interview or commission. I felt it was a pyramid scheme and that this job was not for me.

Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

Easy, they pretend to ask you questions. They will hire literally anyone. They sit you down in a small room and make you wait with some other people. Then they put you in a group interview, which just amounts to an individual review in a group setting. Again, very easy, and very simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Media, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Media, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely laid back. It is absolutely geared, toward college students. To prove this, EDM music was playing, in the background. That is something, which I absolutely enjoyed, and I am sure that they easily could have guessed that.

Interview Questions

The company seemed too good, to be true. After doing some research, I found that it was aimed, at college students starving, for some extra cash.

Anonymous Employee in Pearl City, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Pearl City, HI) in July 2016.

Interview

Filling out paperwork, while waiting for the manager to interview you in person. When we get to see the manager he asks couple questions and goes over your paperwork to check twice on the information.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Interview process was short, concise and to the point. Come prepared knowing about the company and what the position is about. They'll fill you in on the rest as there is plenty of training involved.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a salesman? What interests you the most about this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Winston-Salem, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

The district manager called us back 2 by 2, and determined whether we could stay for the next part of the interview. Then, with the people left, the manager told us what the job involved, which took about 70 minutes. After that, he called people back individually to let them know if they got the job.